Jennifer's Journey to a Healthy Weight

TennesseeTink

Earning My Ears
Well, here I am starting over again, but I know this path is easier when we walk together! I have gone up and down all of my life (I'm 41) and have been everything from a size 3(at age 16) to a size 16. Right now I'm at size 14 and at 5'3" this does not please me! I have had great success with Weight Watchers in the past and that is what I will do now. I have lost 9 lbs from my starting point of 174 and I just need to keep focused on going down. I want so much to be a good example for my hubby and children so that we can all have healthy eating habits and enjoy life together! Also, with raising and homeschooling 2 boys - I want to be able to keep up as the scurry off to the next adventure!:) Especially when we head to DW in October! :bounce: (BTW, the kids don't know about this yet!) My goal is to be 150 as we head to the Typhoon Lagoon in our bathing suits and any motivational tips from others is very welcome. Here's to being Losers together and to fitting comfortably in a size 10!!

In His Love,

Jennifer

Today I feel motivated to reach my goal! My sister Shelley is joining me in my quest for a healtheir weight and today we started by walking a mile! She joined a gym yesterday so we're ready to go! This week my goals are to drink 64 oz a day and exercise 45 minutes at least 3 times this week! with God's help and the support of friends and family, I know I can do this! The ultimate goal in October - swimming at Typhoon Lagoon with my family and NOT be worried about how I look in a bathing suit! :D

My first week is over and I have lost 2 pounds, I think. My scale needs updating..I'm afraid it bounces around a bit! I'm thankful that with God's strength, I made the goals I set for myself!
I drank 64 oz of water each day, exercised 4 days this week, including a 3 mile walk on Saturday, and stayed within my WW points! Yesterday, the whole family went out for dinner at an italian restaurant. Though I ate well for breakfast and lunch, dinner was a bust, so I have to start over on the cheat free star.:( But today is another day! Goals this week - buy a new scale, take measurements and walk 10 miles this week! I'll continue with the water and the WW points, of course. Onward and downward!!:D

Love the journal!! Just had to peek in and tell you how inspiring you are to me and so proud of you!! Hope the next weeks will give you encouraging weigh ins and energy for those burning fat walks!! Love ya!
Tara

Good luck to you. It sounds like you are on the same plan as I. Weight Watchers, 5'3", Disney in October. Maybe I will see you at Typhoon Lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter