• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

jennifaerie's planning journal - 3/2 - Made it on the Maggie Sottero Website!

hey girlie! Long time no chat... I just saw your update about Maggie's website. :thumbsup2 Awesome! And, for the record, I LOVED your modifications to it (although I too was surprised she posted in lieu). What have you kids been up to? How's the furfam?

I apologize profusely for not writing sooner! Life (and some bouts of bad news) has (have) definitely gotten in the way. I'm still alive, though!

You SO made that dress and deserve to be on the site. :cheer2:

Aww, that is incredibly sweet of you. Thank you so much!

Jen, my sweet friend, NOW do you believe me when I say you are truly one of the most gorgeous and stylish brides I have ever seen? :hug:

No. ;)

Re. your Jiko experience:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can be made to feel like a bumpkin in a restaurant like that. :rolleyes1 :)

Sometimes nice restaurants aren't worth the stress of the experience. I keep thinking (hoping) that the older I get, the more poised I will become in those situations... but so far, not yet!

No, you're not alone! I used to think the same thing about age, but now that I'm thirty-two, I've found nothing has changed! :)

Ok I just spent my friday night reading your TR while my DH played video games.... so how's married life for you?

GREAT TR!!!! ANy future trips in the works?

You guys are really cute together and I really enjoyed reading along!

:lmao: That's generally how we spend our Friday (read: every) nights. Or something on TiVo!

Nothing has really changed. I guess when you live together and then buy a house, married life tends to feel like unmarried life. We'll be together five years this year, so not a whole heck of a lot difference there!

We are either going on a cruise in November or an anniversary trip in September... we have yet to decide. Hopefully we'll know soon!

congrats on making it on the website. I love looking at the brides in their dresses on that website! :thumbsup2

I love it too. It's so great to see real people instead of the models!

Yay! I wanted to congratulate you for making the website too! Awesome! :cool1:

Thank you very much! :love:

Hi,

I absolutely LOVE your wedding PTR and TR, lol. Not only am I a hometown girl (born and raised in Nashua, now live in Manchevegas) but I am having my own fall wedding in VT in September this year! Also, I am promptly celebrating with a Disneymoon (5 days at WL and a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Magic)! I was wondering where you got your assortment of married tshirts...i would love to get them! Thanks in advance!

P.S. I was born at Memorial (now, SNHRMC) and worked there as a volunteer for a couple years!

Wow! Hello local! I went to Norwich University. Where are you getting married?

That sounds like an AWESOME honeymoon! Wow!!

We got our shirts at Cafepress. We were just looking for anniversary ones. They have a million (really) choices!

I work at SNHMC. :) Small world!

hey girlie! Long time no chat... I just saw your update about Maggie's website. :thumbsup2 Awesome! And, for the record, I LOVED your modifications to it (although I too was surprised she posted in lieu). What have you kids been up to? How's the furfam?

Hey Alissa! It has been a long time! Thank you so much for the kind words!

We're all doing well... Captain Awesome started his first Agility class this week. He almost drowned in a river last week... he fell through ice, and Rob had to go swim in and save him (I make this story sound so blase, but it was definitely a whirlwind when it happened), but they're both okay now.

Dad is having cancer surgery on the 20th, so we're all just holding our breath until then. I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. Miss you!

Wow Jen, your wedding and honeymoon looked like so much fun! I just finished reading your whole planning journal and it was awesome. I'm getting married in May 2011 and have been browsing the wedding boards on the Dis. I found your PJ from lurkyloo's posts. I hope I look as gorgeous on my wedding day as you did on yours.

BTW, I might have to steal your hat idea, if that's ok.

Thank you very much-- so sweet!

May is a beautiful month. I bet it will be wonderful.

The hat was all Rob! And I'm sure he wouldn't mind. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter