jennifaerie's planning journal - 3/2 - Made it on the Maggie Sottero Website!

Amazing photos Jennifer. I think the ones of you two with a line of trees on either side of you, is simply stunning!! Where in the world was that taken?!

We've booked a Honeymoon Shoot with Nate & Jensey for May. Nate suggested Celebration, instead of WDW property. I think your photos sold me on the idea. They are great!!

You guys look so happy, I can't wait for your next installment! :yay:

Thank you! They were taken in a park in Celebration. If you mention the trees to them (which they'll probably end up taking you to anyway), they'll know exactly what you're talking about.

They definitely have *the* "eye"... and May is going to be beautiful!!

Wow! I finally caught up with everything!

You were an awesomely amazingly beautiful bride, and the both of you look so happy!

Lots of Pixie Dust seemed to be coming your way, I can't wait to see what else will happen!

I work at a hospital, and we use Siemens software for registrations, orders, and scheduling.

Generally, at most VIP lounges, you need to be an employee of the company or work with that company on a daily basis.

:)

I know I owe new installments, and they are coming. I promise! :)

Okay, we're long overdue now, and I apologize. I've actually had to do work at work.

Day Three - Wednesday!

Day Three was probably the worst day we had (well, if you don't factor in day one) while we were on our honeymoon. Tuesday ended on a real high, so it would have been next to impossible to top it.

Unfortunately, we were silly and hoped it *would* get topped. Oops.

I woke up around five to go to the bathroom, and I checked my email. I received an email from Nathan with a few selections. Here I was, sitting hunched over on the toilet (didn't want to disturb Rob with the light), trying to download these big pictures on my little phone. I was dying of anticipation.

When I saw them, I actually gasped. I was completely moved. So much so that I decided to wake Rob up after all and have him look at them.

We were both taken aback that we could look THAT good! And we were so touched by what Nathan and Jensey posted on their blog about us. The feeling was definitely mutual.

After we stared at the pictures some more, we got ready to head out.

We started with breakfast at Kona Cafe.

Rob trying to look pensive.
P9240683.JPG

Me trying to look... blurry.
P9240690.JPG

I opted to be wild, and I got an omelet (for me, that's crazeeeee!), which was very good, but WAY TOO BIG.
P9240691.JPG

Rob got what I believe was called the Samoan (it's not listed on the menu on allears anymore).
P9240692.JPG

I think it was some sort of hash dish.
P9240693.JPG

Rob had to run to the bathroom after we ate, so I went outside to call my mom to have her look at the Roots' pictures. It must have taken five minutes alone for her to get the web address right, but you could tell when she did, because she gasped too. :)

From that day on, my mom became a Root-blog-junkie (she actually said to me on Thanksgiving, Did you see where they are today? What a life! >laugh<).

Rob came out, and my mom was still going on and on about the pictures, so we walked to the monorail, while she talked.

Imagine our surprise that while we were talking about Nathan and Jensey, they appeared in front of us! With lurkyloo and Patrick! Mid-sentence, I said to my mom, Um, mom, they're here, gotta go, and I hung up on her. (Sorry, I was excited!)

So we talked with the four of them while we waited for the monorail, and we Disney brides/our men got our pictures taken. Then we hopped on the monorail. Nathan showed lurkyloo some of the pictures from the shoot. Everyone oohed and ahhed. :)

Then we hopped off the monorail at Magic Kingdom, and suddenly had to say good-bye.

Truth be told, that was the highlight of our day. The rest of it seemed rather blah. At several points, we said, I wonder what Carrie and Patrick are doing. I wonder what Nathan and Jensey are taking pictures of.

We tried to spot them, but as it turns out, they spent most of their day on the opposite side of the park from us (we smelled).

As usual, we raced to Tomorrowland. It's our favorite part of the park. As usual, it was Space Mountain first, and everything else second. I am sorry to report that we only did the Laugh Floor once, and it was that day. We generally try to do the Laugh Floor three or four times on our visits, but it was either closed or we were headed elsewhere, so we missed out.

Here's Rob on the Astro Orbiter, a ride that I seem to have missed out riding except for our last two trips. So I like to ride it as much as I can.
P9240694.JPG

P9240695.JPG

P9240705.JPG

Then I was lucky enough to spot my favorite little (big) guy!
P9240707.JPG

P9240708.JPG

We rode most of the rides at Tomorrowland, and then it was time for lunch at... you guessed it... Kona Cafe!

We opted to take a boat back to the Polynesian, because we'd never done it before.

We liked it, as evidenced here!
P9240712.JPG

I took many pictures of the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Polynesian on our trip back. But I'll spare you from those.

We decided to stop off at the room before we went to lunch, and this is what we found:
P9240727.JPG

Snowman and Big Red had a friend! Little Red!

While we waited for our table, I took some pictures of the Great Ceremonial House.
P9240729.JPG

Then we, again, forgot to take pictures of our lunches. Oops. But I remembered in time for dessert.

The new banana chocolate creme brulee (the caramel version was much better).
P9240734.JPG

And Rob got the coconut cream pie (or tart).
P9240736.JPG

Sadly, the most amusing anecdote of the day was Rob trying to determine what the white fruit was on his plate and me saying, I wonder if it's lychee... and finding out I was right (I told you it was a depressing day). Whee!
P9240738.JPG

We did receive a magical moment, though, thanks again to our Mousekeeper, Clara Brown. We came back to the room after lunch and found this:
P9240739.JPG

That's actually edible sugar paper.
P9240741.JPG

So this is where life gets really interesting (not really).

We had a reservation for Jiko that night. Animal Kingdom had EME hours, so we decided to go to Animal Kingdom before our reservation to kill some time. At the time, we had about three hours before it closed.

We went to the bus stop and waited.

The family who was sitting across from us had already been waiting over twenty minutes for the Animal Kingdom bus. This happens from time to time, so we figured it'd be there any minute.

Twenty minutes later, there had been multiple buses from DHS, Downtown Disney, and even Magic Kingdom (which doesn't usually stop there)! But no Animal Kingdom.

Rather than waiting there any longer, we opted to head to Epcot instead and got up to walk to the TTC.

Guess what happened!

As we were walking away, a bus for Animal Kingdom drove by us. So we ran back to the bus stop only to find the bus drive RIGHT BY.

At that point, we were a little disgusted, so we started back to the TTC.

Guess what happened then!!

The monorail to Epcot was DOWN! Yep. So we waited there for another twenty minutes, as announcements kept being made about them switching tracks, and they'd be back *any time*. Sure.

We turned around and walked over to the buses at the TTC.

Turns out there was one for Animal Kingdom waiting there! So we hopped on. And waited another ten minutes for it to leave.

By the time we got to Animal Kingdom, we had about an hour and a half left before we had to head out to make it to AKL in time (remember, we started with three hours!). Very, very frustrating.

When we got to Animal Kingdom, most people were leaving because it had closed for regular visitors. We really didn't have time to ride anything, and we were relatively dressed up, so we wanted to stay clean (no Kali for us!). We just walked around and Rob took pictures with his camera. And I played Jensey and took pictures of him taking pictures.
P9240745.JPG

I did stop to take this one.
P9240746.JPG

It seemed like we were finished almost as soon as we got there. We made our way to the bus stop and were dropped off at AKL.

I have to say our experience at Jiko kind of went along with the day. We felt slightly under dressed (even though I was wearing a skirt and Rob was wearing cargo pants). It seemed too nice a place for us. The menu was a little too adventurous for me, though I had already planned on getting the filet mignon and mac and cheese, so I didn't have to think *too* much.

Everything rubbed us the wrong way, though. And it didn't help that a group of men were seated behind us. You know the type... hairy, manly men who were here on business for a conference. Loud men who felt it was okay to talk about the size of women's chests in not so glowing terms.

They were seated about five to ten minutes after we were. In the course of our entire meal, they managed to only have drinks and were finishing up their appetizers. They were rude, obnoxious, and they really ruined our dinner. One of the men (was the ringleader for inappropriate language... I wouldn't mind swearing, but he was just using unsavory body part terminology that just shouldn't be shouted out at a restaurant) kept staring at me. He almost seemed amused that I was sitting there as he talked about stewardesses he'd... yeah. I mentioned to Rob that he kept looking at me, and that made Rob mad because he could hear all the things he was saying (I'm sure everyone could). Rob never gets upset about anything, and he was half-tempted to get up and tell the guy to shut up. He asked me a few times to switch seats, but I didn't want them to garner any satisfaction in frustrating us.

We had talked about mentioning it to our waitress, but she sort of vanished. Which was fine because she weirded me out and made me feel like the bumpkin I am.

The meal was not exactly fantastic either. The mac and cheese had no flavor, and the filet mignon tasted like every other filet mignon at Disney (which I shouldn't be surprised about at this point, but was).

We did enjoy our desserts for the most part, and of course, remembered to photograph those.

I got the peach crumble with the white peach sorbet (yum) and ginger ice cream (not so yum). It's one of the more interesting looking desserts I got while on our honeymoon. I thought it looked like a fish. Or a turkey. :)

Rob got the allspice cake.
P9240753.JPG

It looks a lot better than it tasted (though it still was good).
P9240754.JPG

After we finished dinner, we decided we didn't want to take a bus to DTD and then go back to the Polynesian, so we opted to take a cab back to the room. We told our driver all about our Jiko experience. He was surprised that the staff didn't do anything on their own accord because of how loud the men were being. I think we were a little as well.

He dropped us off, and we went back to the room because we, again, missed the stupid electrical water pageant (doh!).

I know, not the greatest report, but I promise, the next day is much, much, MUCH better!

Imagine our surprise that while we were talking about Nathan and Jensey, they appeared in front of us! With lurkyloo and Patrick! Mid-sentence, I said to my mom, Um, mom, they're here, gotta go, and I hung up on her. (Sorry, I was excited!)

So we talked with the four of them while we waited for the monorail, and we Disney brides/our men got our picture taken.

Which looked like this...

001_0008_cp.jpg

:cutie:

Ahhhh, I'm so sorry the day didn't turn out how you wanted! :sad1: It's cool that you met Lurkyloo and Patrick with the Roots! Love the pic! (BTW Lurkyloo, absolutely love the colors you guys are wearing, you look wonderful!)

Great pic of the four of you! I heart the Roots!!!

Jennifaerie, where did you get those "My name is shirts"? so cute!

And we have the snowman too. Super soft and cuddly. My kids love that movie and I love to sing that song to them really loud and out of tune. I cannot believe I just admitted that....:rotfl:

Great pic of the four of you! I heart the Roots!!!

Jennifaerie, where did you get those "My name is shirts"? so cute!

And we have the snowman too. Super soft and cuddly. My kids love that movie and I love to sing that song to them really loud and out of tune. I cannot believe I just admitted that....:rotfl:

We got them from Cafepress. I just looked up bride and found an insane number of different items.

I love The Snowman! This is actually probably the tenth version of him I've had over the decades. I tend to snuggle them to death. :) I think it's great that you sing the song... You would really need quite the falsetto to NOT sing it out of tune! :)

Oh, sweetie, I am SOOOO sorry that those jerks were anywhere in your vicinity. I LOVE the scene in Notting Hill where the guys in the restaurant are talking about Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant goes over and says something to them. I'm glad you didn't give them the satisfaction of knowing they'd made you uncomfortable and I am glad you didn't let Rob get into a fuss with them. UGH! Your waitress probably took off because she was uncomfortable. :(

LOVE your pix, though. You always look so gorgeous. You and Rob are so photogenic and the picture of you and Carrie and Patrick is awesome! Carrie -- Thank you for posting that! :hug: You and Patrick look wonderful (as always!)

(BTW Lurkyloo, absolutely love the colors you guys are wearing, you look wonderful!)

Awww... :goodvibes I now try to work our wedding colors into every aspect of my life - you should see our formerly white cat! :rotfl:

Carrie -- Thank you for posting that! :hug: You and Patrick look wonderful (as always!)

You're so sweet - thanks! :cloud9:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Jennifaerie Trip Report.... pirate:

Great installment although I am angry for you that you had to suffer through dinner near those awful men :headache: :hug:

Love the pic of the four of you :goodvibes

Hey Jennifer! Great update!

I love Kona cafe!!! So good.

When we eat at Jiko I'm going to try that dessert. It looks soooo good!

Great installment although I am angry for you that you had to suffer through dinner near those awful men :headache: :hug:

Love the pic of the four of you :goodvibes

Aww, thank you. It just goes to show that poopy people can show up anywhere, but you just need to let it go! Which I am very bad at doing. :)

Hey Jennifer! Great update!

I love Kona cafe!!! So good.

When we eat at Jiko I'm going to try that dessert. It looks soooo good!

Thanks, Lynnie! I'm a big Kona fan too (as you can tell). I hate breakfast, but Kona Cafe makes me rethink my opinion every time I go!! You made me fall in love with Tonga Toast all over again!

Jen I am so sorry you had such a bad day that day! What a bunch of jerks! I would have said something to the manager, no one should be subjected to that ever!

Can't wait to see how day 4 turns out! Waiting paiently! :surfweb:

Wow I was behind on your TR!!! I just caught up. I am sorry some things didn't go well for you. I hope everything else turns out better for you two! I LOVE your Roots pictures. They are very talented!! How cool that you kept running into Carrie and Patrick!

Yes, I feel I have to add that you may not realize it but you were definitely subjected to sexual harassment. What he did to you was against the law. As a 48 year old woman who's experienced things like that, I would have made his life very uncomfortable because I would have called him on it to his face. Then it would have been him squirming in his seat wanting to leave everyone's gaze...

I was almost 40 though before I gained this ability to really stand abusers down...

I am so sorry for getting distracted and not continuing, but life got in the way! With Captain Awesome, migraines, Christmas, work... I found very little time for else, including the trip report.

Now, I have to go back and refer to things in order to figure out what the heck we did! :)

Day Four - Thursday

I believe we ordered room service again. It was just too much fun not to, and with Magic Kingdom having extra magic morning hours, we wanted to be on our way early. I don't have any pictures, but I imagine Tonga Toast was involved. There was one day where we split a breakfast, and this could have been the day. If you've seen one picture of Tonga Toast, you've seen them all.

Since we had spent so much time in Tomorrowland the day before, we decided this would be our Big Thunder Mountain Railroad day. Of course, with EMM, that portion of the park is closed, so we, yet again, started our day off in Tomorrowland. Rob can't get enough of Space Mountain. I can't get enough of... that whole area.

I think this was the morning we got off Space Mountain, and someone in the arcade gave us a free racing game. Rob and I raced against each other, and at the last second, I won! When you win, I guess you get a free game, but I gave it to Rob, since he likes racing games more than I do. While we were playing, they made us a certificate for being super duper racers! :)

I could go on and on (read: make up things because I can't remember), but honestly, what matters is what happened once Big Thunder Mountain Road was open.

We rushed over and rode, rode, rode!

Ever since Carly had her shoot with the Roots, I've had ride envy. :) So Rob and I decided we'd try to take pictures of ourselves instead.

Some came out nicely...
P9250757.JPG

Others... notsomuch.
P9250758.JPG

I became obsessed with getting a picture of the bobcat...
P9250761.JPG

... as well as still being obsessed with ride pictures.
P9250762.JPG

http://www.lunatunahead.com/Our Hon...again and Downtown Disney/slides/P9250763.JPG

P9250765.JPG

P9250766.JPG

By showing you all these pictures first, I'm leaving a lot out of the story.

Since the park was still rather quiet, we decided to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad consecutively several times. We'd get on, then get off, then get back on again.

To the point that the cast members on the ride would joke with us... AGAIN?!

At one point, as we were walking off, they ushered us back in through the exit and let us wait on the exit side to get on again. They had everyone cheer for the honeymooners.

Each time, they let us choose which car we wanted to go in, so we now know what to expect from the front, the back, the middle, an d everywhere in between. The cast members would argue over which was the best seat to make sure we got the best ride.

After riding about four or five times (or maybe more!), we won Dream Fastpasses!
P9250772.JPG

The funny thing is, we talked with the Dream Squad without even knowing who they were (I'm sorry, I was on a mission... how could I spend time noticing what they were wearing and doing?!), as they were setting up.

It has always been my dream to win Dream Fastpasses at Magic Kingdom. We won them at MGM (it was MGM at the time), and we were already done for the day, but even so, we only used one off it.

But with Magic Kingdom... wow, the possibilities were almost endless (or as many nubbies are on the card).

We were very excited.
P9250773.JPG

Guess what we did to celebrate!

Yes, ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

As we were reaching the end of our tour (lunchtime reservations were stopping us from riding until close!), the cast members really had become family (they teased us and everything! I was scolded for cheering when I was only told to raise my hands). I didn't want to leave. One particular cast member was super cool, including sneaking us through the exit again to ride one more time... His name was Chris.

He LOVED us.
P9250774.JPG

:)

We were just stopping to say good-bye because we had to make our reservation, and he said, Well, do you want to ride again?

Um... YES!

So he brought us through.

And then we were told not to get off after the ride ended!

WOO!

I know what you're wondering... how many times did you ride?

I've probably built it up now, so you'll be like, That's IT?!... but we managed to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad that morning eleven times. Whee!

At Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween party, we managed to ride it five more times in a row (migraine stopped us from riding more :( ), so we rode it sixteen times during out stay.

The record (depending on who you talk to) for consecutive rides is thirty-four (or thirty-five). If we hadn't had lunch reservations, we probably still wouldn't have been able to make that. After awhile, it kinda got routine. We knew exactly what to expect through every nook and cranny... what fun is that (apparently a lot!).

As we were leaving the ride, a cast member stopped us. He had been working Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for some of the time that morning, so he wanted to know how many times we rode. We started talking about the party, and I mentioned that we went to the first one last year (now 2007, so two years ago), and he said, Oh god, it rained so hard that night!

It was weird to talk to someone about a party we had been to over a year ago, and he knew exactly what happened that night. It was awful... it almost swore us off going to the party again. It was way overcrowded, the candy sucked, and of course, the lightning and rain kept us stuck at Cosmic Ray's (where Rob will never go again) for hours. He said people complained to high heaven.

Disney may be wonderful, but it can't control the weather!

He said he'd be at the party this year, and maybe we'd see each other again (we didn't :( ).

When we won our Dream Fastpasses (sorry for going all over the place), we both decided we needed a snack, so we actually ran over to Adventureland for a few minutes before we ran back to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to continue our quest.

The stop had Jack Skellington cookies!
P9250769.JPG

As expected, a skeleton doesn't taste all that great.

I also ordered one of the soft serve/orange sherbet swirl drinks that seem to be impossible to find (which now will make us stop at this place every time we go). Rob got something too... I can't remember what. I don't think it was a Dole Whip. I think it might have been a float. Whatever it was, we got all of it for free! I kept saying, Are you sure? I mean, it's one thing to get a free cookie, but everything we got totaled $10. I was really touched. Made our day. As if Dream Fastpasses and eleven times on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad weren't enough!

We had lunch at Tony's Town Square. We always end up wandering Magic Kingdom, frustrated because we get stuck in a parade along the way and can't find a place to eat in the mob. I had gone through the menus at allears, and it was a toss up between Liberty Tree (we're eating there this Friday, so we'll still get to try it out!) or Tony's (not a big Winnie the Pooh fan so Crystal Palace is out... I know, I know). We opted for Tony's this time. We had heard not-so-great things, but it wasn't too bad.

They were decorating our table as we were being seated.
P9250775.JPG

P9250776.JPG

Little did they know they gave Rob something to do the entire time we were there. He had to decorate and write words with the Mickey confetti.

I took pictures of the restaurant, because I liked all the harvest-y things they did for fall.

There's Rob!
P9250779.JPG

Rob got the Flavors of Italy antipasto plate appetizer, and I got soup, but we neglected to take pictures of those.

Our waiter was interesting. I want to say his name was Paul. He was bluntly honest with us about everything, and I sometimes had trouble deciphering if he was being sarcastic. I ordered a Shirley Temple, and I didn't realize they needed a bar for that, so I struck out on that way. Then I asked if he had to choose between the baked ziti and the chicken parmesan, he flat out told me the chicken parmesan (I barely finished my question before he answered). He told us the baked ziti was old. Not that it sat for days on end, but they didn't make it fresh daily, so he wouldn't recommend it to anyone (bluntly honest, see?).

He was ultimately very nice, but again, I was thrown off guard by his not being all "Everything is perfect at Disney World!" attitude. It actually was refreshing.

Our meals:

The chicken parmesan.
P9250780.JPG

Rob got the eggplant stack.
P9250781.JPG

What's left of the Flavors of Italy.
P9250782.JPG

For dessert, I can't remember what I got! I know Rob got the spumoni. I think I may have gotten the pistachio creme brulee. But I might have gotten gelato. We don't have any proof. We were slacking again.

Since we had our dream fast passes (I forgot to mention that we used the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad one already :D), we went back to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain again. We stopped at Buzz Lightyear, and we stole this Carrie/Patrick move, as we are cheap!
P9250784.JPG

As we were leaving, we saw a couple trying to take a picture in front of the castle, so I offered to for them. In turn, they offered to get a picture of us:
P9250785.JPG

(Be sure to visit here if you want to see the whole pictures. :) ).

Next up, visiting Downtown Disney!

After we finished at Magic Kingdom, we went back to the room and were greeted with this:
P9250788.JPG

We had originally planned to visit a water park, but neither of us were feeling the water love, so we opted to go to Downtown Disney. I had seen some shirts on other people, and I was trying to find them, so we thought World of Disney might be a good place to look.

Rob got to see Wall-E.
P9250789.JPG

(We thought it looked cuter sideways.)

Rob wanted to play Life at the toy store.
P9250791.JPG

I just wanted to eat the castle.
P9250792.JPG

The Lego family was a new addition since the last time we had visited.
P9250795.JPG

Hey, is that Captain Awesome?
P9250797.JPG

Rob loved the man with the video camera... or rather, he loved the video camera itself.
P9250799.JPG

While I didn't buy them, I thought these guys were cute.
P9250807.JPG

We visited my favorite store at Downtown Disney... though saying it's my favorite is really bittersweet. I love the art store, but it doesn't love my wallet.

I had to get a picture of this painting that was hanging (or at least part of it).

Cogsworth!
P9250808.JPG

More of the painting.
P9250809.JPG

What I *really* wanted was this...
P9250810.JPG

Since they were selling prints of it, Rob did the next best thing he could and tried to get a good picture of it.
P9250811.JPG

I did get a Wall-E print, but it wasn't nearly as lovely as the original artwork they were selling (of course not).

After we were done at Downtown Disney, we went back to the room to watch more of The Bunny Show.
P9250813.JPG

That's Godiva. She doesn't move around much. She's more of a grazer.

P9250814.JPG

Well... Until she's not.

Digital zoom isn't always fantastic, but it gives you an idea of what you're looking at.
P9250820.JPG

That night, we were booked to go to the Spirit of Aloha luau. We had heard negative things about this as well, so we were pleasantly surprised. The food was hot and fresh, our waitress was fresh too (she had everyone in our section stitches).

When we checked in, a man was demanding his money back because he was seated in the worst section of the room. He was very grumpy, and he was taking the attention of most of the people there.

We found out later that he was [supposed to be] seated at a table next to ours. We had fantastic seats. We were all the way in the back row, and I think it allowed you to see everything perfectly. The room is small. So I don't know what his problem was. The guys who were sitting next to us (a sweet, sweet gay couple on their first trip to Disney World... aww...) said he threw a hissy fit and was swearing very loudly, to the embarrassment of his children. (Classy.)

We had a much better time without him!

We, including our monkey, of course.
P9250573.JPG

Some of the menu.
P9250574.JPG

More of the menu...
P9250575.JPG

Our dessert, which was destined to give me a migraine, but I ate it (and disliked it) anyway! The sauce was very good, though!
P9250576.JPG

The couple next to us made us go out for the dance with the newlyweds (thank god it was just a nice slow dance), and then they took pictures of us. One without flash...
P9250577.JPG

And one with...
P9250578.JPG

You can't see it, but I actually wore a dress that night... I have this dress I think I bought for five bucks at Sears on clearance, oh, seven or eight years ago? It's fluorescent green and yellow (flowers), and I always bring it with me when I go to Disney World. I thought it was the perfect occasion for it.

We had a really nice time, and I wouldn't mind going again...

It was even better that we got to walk back to our room from it!

Next up: Day Five - Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter