Jellyrolls Transportation

email_shell

Mouseketeer
Heading to WDW next week. :)

Planning on visiting Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk while we are there. They are open until the wee hours of the morning so what is the best way to get back to CSR?

Also, what time is the best time to show up to get a table/seat? I think it said they open at 7:00.

TIA

Heading to WDW next week. :)

Planning on visiting Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk while we are there.
They are open until the wee hours of the morning so

1. what is the best way to get back to CSR?

2. Also, what time is the best time to show up to get a table/seat? I think it said they open at 7:00.

TIA

1. There will be buses to the WDW Resorts available at the Boardwalk resort's bus stop late at night.

2. At least by 8:30 should still be OK.

I would say the best way back to CSR that late at night is a taxi. Sure you could probably get a bus but after a night out like that a taxi is quick and easy. After our dinner at V&A we thought about taking a bus but grabbed a cab instead. It took maybe 15 minutes and 20 dollars and we back home at CSR. Either way have a great time!

I would take a cab. I think it's well worth the $10 or so to be back at the hotel in less time than you'd wait for a bus, especially in the wee hours.

1. There will be buses to the WDW Resorts available at the Boardwalk resort's bus stop late at night.
Is that new or did I get bum info?
When we where there a couple yrs ago at July 4th week, so a busy time of yr - we were told we had to take a cab or bus FROM a park to boardwalk and the same back, with the last buses leaving boardwalk at 11

Oh, wow, I didn't know you could take a bus from the Boardwalk to the rest of the resorts.
I assumed just Downtown/Disney Springs.
But I guess a taxi is the best/fastest idea.

You CANNOT take a bus from the boardwalk directly to Coronado springs. You could take a bus from the boardwalk to downtown Disney and then a bus to Coronado- but DO NOT do this- it will take forever.

Take a cab or uber- it will be about $15 and well spent. I love a night a jellyrolls and have taken a cab or two back to moderate resorts in the past :)

You CANNOT take a bus from the boardwalk directly to Coronado springs. You could take a bus from the boardwalk to downtown Disney and then a bus to Coronado- but DO NOT do this- it will take forever.

I've never known Robo to give bad information, plus I have read about a bus from Boardwalk to the other resorts before.

The buses that run from late night Boardwalk to the other WDW resorts exist.
But, like the buses that run directly from Ft.Wilderness' Settlement area to the WDW Resorts provided after the late Hoop Dee Doo shows, they are not heavily promoted as they are not needed by very many guests.

Last edited:
I've never known Robo to give bad information, plus I have read about a bus from Boardwalk to the other resorts before.

Huh well apparantly I've never looked for these buses- I spend a couple nights a year at jellyrolls- even if they exist I would take a cab- I imagine it takes a long time for a bus to show up

These buses do run pretty much like the buses from HDDR after that last show. It isn't quick though. You could very well find yourself on a bus by yourself, or with guests going to 4 or 5 other resorts. And...these buses don't come along every 15 mins!!!! If it's past midnight, I would take a cab...very easily done at BW.
When we head to JRs, if it's a weekend night, we get there by 8:00 but that's because my friend insists on sitting right up front! You should be able to get a seat up to 9:00. The only time I've had an issue getting a seat at 9 or later was during a race weekend! Then, all bets are off!

Thanks for all the great information. Ok, this is a dumb question. I have never taken a taxi at WDW. I see someone said that you can get one at Boardwalk Inn. Would you walk in and ask the concierge for information to get one? I know....totally naïve to all this. Been to WDW 5 times but being at Boardwalk for evening entertainment like this is new to me. First trip without kids in years.

Just go to the outdoor bell desk and ask them to call a taxi for you. Often there are taxis waiting at the resorts. It'll be $10-20 including tip.

The buses that run from late night Boardwalk to the other WDW resorts exist.
But, like the buses that run directly from Ft.Wilderness' Settlement area to the WDW Resorts provided after the late Hoop Dee Doo shows, they are not heavily promoted as they are not needed by very many guests.

To find this bus, follow the line of drunks stumbling out of Jellyrolls.

Thanks for all the great information. Ok, this is a dumb question. I have never taken a taxi at WDW. I see someone said that you can get one at Boardwalk Inn. Would you walk in and ask the concierge for information to get one? I know....totally naïve to all this. Been to WDW 5 times but being at Boardwalk for evening entertainment like this is new to me. First trip without kids in years.
Taking cabs at WDW is scary when we never use them at home!!!! But, I've gotten quite comfortable doing it. Just head up to the lobby area of BW...walk outside to the valet area...just to the left as you walk outside. Tell them you need a cab....they will get one for you! There are usually some sitting just down the entry driveway at BW, especially at this time of night. Lots of JRs people looking for cabs!!!!

I 'm another who never takes cabs in my "real" life but I do quite often when at Disney. I've always found the cabdrivers very friendly and interesting. I've never failed to find one or two cabs in front of the hotels waiting for guests. If not, bell services can call you one, no problem!

I usually take a bus back to my resort after JRs (around 11pm). They are marked Downtown Disney but when they pull up, just tell the driver where you are going and they usually will take you there. If after 15 min. and no bus, I just grab a cab. $10 to OKW (without tip) so it should be about the same for CSR.

As far as what time to get to JRs, it depends on the day of the week. Early on (Sun, Mon) it's pretty quiet unless there's a convention in town but the weekend it gets busier earlier.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter