Jellyrolls info.

natt

DIS Veteran
DH and I recently returned from a Disney cruise and never made the time to see "adult" dueling pianos, so we have Jellyrolls as a MUST DO on our trip this August. We will be at BCV and DD's are now old enough for us to slip out for a bit in the evenings, but we still don't want to be out too late. What time do things really start happening? Is 9-11 going to be lame?

I was reading some old posts and someone mentioned Tuesday as being a good night to go. Is this still true?

I don't have a favorite night at Jelly Rolls. Every night is fun.

9-11 is a good time for Jellyrolls. The crowd has had time to arrive and get warmed up and have a drink or two and yet they aren't falling down drunk, either. I think it should be a good time to go.

It's a lot of fun at Jelly Rolls. I lose my voice from singing every time I'm there, plus if you want to talk with anyone you have to shout and that takes a toll on your voice too. You're going to enjoy this.

Katholyn

10 pm is a good time to go--The crowd is just starting but there may still be seats available. We went really late one time and had to stand for an hour. We always have a blast there!!! The song parodies are the best!! Enjoy! I just noticed you are a fellow Delawarean!!! I'll be in your town tomorrow!!! Enjoy your trip!

Make sure you take a list of songs you want played, and have your dollars ready!!!

Once you get there, it is hard to remember songs you want to request and if you bring a list it sure does help.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter