• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

jelly rolls CM night

Poohs Pal

DIS Veteran<br>Beautiful and smart so she says<br>
Is their a particuliar night to avoid jelly rolls. Is there a CM night like at PI. Susan

I heard Tuesday nite, someone please correct me if I am wrong?

So having never been to Jelly Rolls, what can you tell me about it?

gjw007 said:
So having never been to Jelly Rolls, what can you tell me about it?
I have never been inside...always outside..but here is the website that shows who is there
http://www.thepianomen.com/
Jellyrolls -- A sing-along bar, with dueling piano players who take requests. Weekends can be SRO, so try to get there no later than 9! Jellyrolls is open from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. nightly. There's an $8 cover charge, but no drink minimum. Must be 21. And tell Ray we said HI!

I was told CM night is tuesday for Jelly Rolls and thurday for AC :drinking1

Tuesday night is cast member night at Jellyrolls, and it can get pretty packed (but packed means extra fun at the bar). In my experience, Sundays and Mondays tend to be the quietest days of the week, but there is really no way of knowing what the crowd will be like until you get there. I find that as long as I'm there by 9:30 or 10:00, I'll have no problem finding a good place to sit.

Karen

Thanks for the response's. I agree a full club is a fun club, I just don't like SRO :teeth: . Went for the first timne last october ad can't wait for december to take DSIS. DD and I really enjoyed ourselves. DS was bored :confused3 after about 2 hours. susan

When in December are you going? I am planning on being down there Nov. 29-Dec. 5th, and I will plan my traditional December Jellyrolls meet. It's always a load of fun, so if you're there when I'm there, keep your eyes peeled on the meet board for info on the meet :)

Karen

I will be there 12/03(driving)-12/15th. I will have several newbies with me and I hope Scotty will do the kermit song. A meet would be fun. Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter