Jedi training sign up

LiaNWillsmom

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip for the week after Thanksgiving. I recently read that the best way to ensure a good time for Jedi training was to get a ppo adr at H&V. The earliest I could grab was 9:10. Im still looking with reservation finder for something ppo, However just in case I was wondering if this would be enough time to get to HS around 8:30, sign up for Jedi training , and make it to a 9:10 breakfast reservation.
Anyone with experience in this have any input?

You don't need the reservation to just get there early and sign up. I don't think a 9:10 res. helps you. It actually takes away from prime morning touring time.

Last edited:
I would get there before 8:30. They start letting people in around then and if you are just getting there you will be at the back if the pack. The line will be long then and getting to your adr by 9:10 could be iffy. Keep checking to see if they add emh. If so, get there around 7:30.

I would get there before 8:30. They start letting people in around then and if you are just getting there you will be at the back if the pack. The line will be long then and getting to your adr by 9:10 could be iffy. Keep checking to see if they add emh. If so, get there around 7:30.

I've seen several mentions about people being let into the parks early, especially at AK for Pandora. When that happens, do those people miss out on the Rope Drop "show", do they move the time of the show up, or do they just skip the show?

You don't need the reservation to just get there early and sign up. I don't think a 9:10 res. helps you. It actually takes away from prime morning touring time.

I should have been more specific. I do want to have breakfast at H&V, my kids are 6 and turing 5 on the trip, I think they will enjoy the characters. We are going to HS only for the jedi training, TSMM, and star tours. Maybe the little mermaid show. then we are out of the park, so wasting time on breakfast is not a big deal to me at this park. :)

I've seen several mentions about people being let into the parks early, especially at AK for Pandora. When that happens, do those people miss out on the Rope Drop "show", do they move the time of the show up, or do they just skip the show?
There really are no shows. The hold people away from the gates until rope drop then move them slowly into the parks. I believe all parks now do this to lessen the crowds up front.

I should have been more specific. I do want to have breakfast at H&V, my kids are 6 and turing 5 on the trip, I think they will enjoy the characters. We are going to HS only for the jedi training, TSMM, and star tours. Maybe the little mermaid show. then we are out of the park, so wasting time on breakfast is not a big deal to me at this park. :)
If you get the PPO ADR, get there at 7:30. You'll be let in at 7:45, or a little after. Sign up for Jedi first, and then go back and check in at podium for ADR.

If you don't get the PPO ADR, get there around 8:00 and wait at tap styles to enter. They will (usually) let you in prior to rope drop to go over and sign up for Jedi (actual time seems to vary, from reports). After you sign up for Jedi, go check in for your 9:10 ADR (you'll pass H&V on the way to sign up for Jedi). Even if they didn't let you in to sign up for Jedi until 9, you'd get back in time for your ADR, as the 8:00 arrival will put you at the front of the line. If you arrive at HS at 8:30, you'd be so far back in line to sign up for Jedi that you'd be late for your ADR.

The earliest ADR we could get at H&V is 8:35. We were planning to arrive at 8 for that and sign up before we eat. Would that allow us to sign-up before the others without ADRs?

if you have ANY PPO time reservation they let you in before the actual gates open. if the park "opens" at 9am then I'd get there at 8 or so and go in the location that is open for breakfast reservations. they look you up and in you go. then walk past the restaurant and sign up for jedi training. then head back tot he restaurant and sign in there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter