Jedi Training sign-up during Magic Morning?

Mousequake

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out my best strategy for signing my kid up for Jedi Training during Magic Morning. I've heard that they fill up half the spots during MM, then fill up the other half once regular park hours start. Does that mean they only fill up half of each show during MM, or do they fill up the first few shows completely during MM and leave the later shows for guests signing up once regular park hours start?

I don't remember the actual number of kids they allow for each show . . .let's say 20 for example. So then they would make 10 spots available at each show of the day available during Magic Morning. When you sign up, you can choose whichever show you like and you may or may not be choosing the earliest ones. However, many people seem to prefer them so they could run out of spots for the 10:30 during Early Entry but they would be available to claim as of the official park opening time. On the other hand, if you were desiring a later afternoon spot, it is probably far less critical to use your Magic Morning time to sign up, I suppose it depends how flexible you are. At least, this is how I remember it from our last trip, YMMV

I don't remember the actual number of kids they allow for each show . . .let's say 20 for example. So then they would make 10 spots available at each show of the day available during Magic Morning. When you sign up, you can choose whichever show you like and you may or may not be choosing the earliest ones. However, many people seem to prefer them so they could run out of spots for the 10:30 during Early Entry but they would be available to claim as of the official park opening time. On the other hand, if you were desiring a later afternoon spot, it is probably far less critical to use your Magic Morning time to sign up, I suppose it depends how flexible you are. At least, this is how I remember it from our last trip, YMMV

Thanks, that helps. We are looking for a later show, so maybe I won't waste my MM. or just get there at the very end of MM or something.

Just did this on Tuesday. We went directly there during MM. There was no wait to get our return ticket for the first showing.

When we returned at 10:05 for our showtime, there were still spots available for the last two shows.

Thanks for the info! We're going next Tuesday, just have a single day pass and I realized today it's a MM day. DS really wants to do it this year so I'm hoping I can still get him in.

Thanks for the info! We're going next Tuesday, just have a single day pass and I realized today it's a MM day. DS really wants to do it this year so I'm hoping I can still get him in.
I only have one tip. When you go to the parent's viewing area. The smaller area - which is to the left, if you were looking out from the stage - is in front of the the special effects people and (if you're too tall) they won't let you stand up in this section, because they need to be able to see the show.

Resurrecting this thread to ask if I can bring a stroller into watch the training. Planning on watching my 6 year old while my 2 year old naps in his stroller?

Also curious where sign up is, this is the top of my son's 'must do' list for our next trip so I want to make sure I know what I'm doing! TIA!

For the signup, find the Star Wars Launch Bay building. Without going inside Launch Bay, walk around the left side of the building - between Launch Bay and Autopia. Before you get to the bathrooms, there's a podium up the ramp on your right - next to the Launch Bay Building.

Resurrecting this thread to ask if I can bring a stroller into watch the training. Planning on watching my 6 year old while my 2 year old naps in his stroller?
The short answer is "I don't know, but maybe."

When you bring your child back before the show, they'll tell you "space is limited in the parent viewing area." If your child is fine waiting by themselves with the other kids before the show starts, you can leave them sooner, rather than later, and go pick your spot. The viewing area is just two areas marked on the ground in front of the stage. You should be able to physically roll the stroller right into into, but whether you're allowed, i don't know.

Also, the show is pretty loud, so it may not be conducive for sleeping.

For the stroller question - I was asked to park my stroller and not bring it into the audience area. However, if you wanted, you could probably sit with the stroller in the quick service seating area right behind the audience area. You can head over there right after dropping off the participating kid and get one of the tables closest to the performance.

For the stroller question - I was asked to park my stroller and not bring it into the audience area. However, if you wanted, you could probably sit with the stroller in the quick service seating area right behind the audience area. You can head over there right after dropping off the participating kid and get one of the tables closest to the performance.

I just might do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter