• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jedi Training academy

IsobelJackmummy

Mouseketeer
This is new since our last visit, so I don't know much about it, just that as it's Star Wars related my 7yo ds will love it!

Any tips on the best way to ensure a place would be very much appreciated, and any information based on your experiences.

Thanks

We just went Monday. We were in line about 10:00 am and they took sign ups. We were lucky to get the first training at 11:45 They asked DS his age, if he was ready to fight against the dark side. We were given a little card and told to come back at 11:15 or his spot would be given away.

We got back they checked in the children. One parent can stay the others must go to the stage area. Then did trained for about 20 minutes. Each child is given the skills, one step and they build upon it. Then they practice once with the instructor. They go out to the stage, line up. The storm troopers come out, then Darth. Each child then does the battle. In the end they are given a certificate.

Very fun, worth it for sure.

We must have been right behind you in the line, SWofDisorder. We were then too! But we choose a later session.

The signup place is called Arcade Alpha, if I remember correctly. We had no trouble getting a place. The family members who were with us stayed in line with us, then were shown to good seats in rows 2 and 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter