• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jedi in Training

For the 9am park opening were you able to sign up for Jedi before 9 and then re-join the RD crowd?

Curious if anyone has an answer to this. We have SDD FP, so we'd only be RDing AS2 and TSM. If we go straight to Jedi sign ups when they start letting people through the tap stiles, would we have time to get to the back of the pack at 8:45 RD?

He asked a CM who said they didn’t need to be there. Perhaps they’ve changed the rules now that it’s less popular and has a larger capacity?

They asked each of our kids the standard questions in May. I didn't notice anyone in line without kids but I wasnt really looking.

Last edited:
He asked a CM who said they didn’t need to be there. Perhaps they’ve changed the rules now that it’s less popular and has a larger capacity?
No the rules are the same. Populatity was not why they have the requirement. Nor space. It's for safety of the kids and the cast. But every CM has leeway to bend some rules if they want. They did in your case. Which is great but would suggest anyone plan to go sign up without kids

They are letting RD in about 8:45 for a 9am opening, so the H&V ressie will probably put you behind everyone else. Just plan on being there about 8-8:15 and when everyone else heads off to TSL you'll want to go to the left and follow the signs for Jedi training. There will be cast members there with signs

Will Jedi Training be open then then? There are mixed reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter