Jedi Dinner Hollywood and Vine

libinatorsmom

DIS Veteran
Would love to see and read any reviews from Hollywood and Vine :) and the new Jedi dinner!!! We snagged a ressie and cant wait for next Tuesday! But hoping to read about it before we go... I think it starts tomorrow :)

Hey just did it this on May 10th, we waited 45 mins to get in at our 6:15 ADR. I was hoping they would have fixed out the timing by the time we went :( . This wait time to get in is ridiculous esp for the price. We ended up asking and getting a free any ride fp to use, which was nice for waiting soo long and missing our chance to ride anything between fantasmic and dinner like we planned. We had to leave dinner and go strait to fantasmic. I think the problem lies in the fact that Disney just completely overbooked this, when we made it in to the restaurant the characters had a nice efficient pattern for meeting the everyone and the waiters were efficient. We were never had to wait for anything, so to me the CMs and the restaurant are trying hard to not run late and are being very efficient, the problems is that Disney just got to greedy and over booked this event and for the price we are paying for it, it is just ridiculous to wait this long esp since everyone is trying to make Fantasmic after dinner. While waiting we saw lots of angry people, a couple requesting to talk to the manager and then some just asking for their vip tickets for fantasmic and going to go eat some where else.

The good news, once you get in the restaurant it was great!! :love: The food is surprisingly good for a buffet. The mac and cheese, is amazing, meatballs yummy, the carving station mouthwatering, the mash potatoes are real, not the instant mash, the dessert are fabulous. The character interactions were priceless, I even got goofy to do the force choke on me for pics. Also my husband was celebrating his B-Day, Minnie came by with a b-day card signed by everyone and wished him a happy b-day. What a nice surprise. We would do this again in a heart beat, but only at the first seating until they cut down on how many ADRs they will allow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter