• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jazz Kitchen Not Doing Reservations?

What dates are you trying for? Sometimes the app / reservation system totally glitches out for hours. I have a reservation in late August, never a prob booking it. But I used the web site, not the app.

To note, they aren't a Disney restaurant, and not as beholden to the 60-day rule. They may release reservations at different times.

Also, you can always call them directly. Not as streamlined, but when all else fails. :)

I noticed at a certain time today, reservations were really limited across the board (Only Goofy & the bowling Alley). But yet, I saw many restaurants with reservations this morning. Mouse Dining actually had a lot of openings for Jazz Kitchen this afternoon

But now I see Jazz Kitchen is back up. So maybe they were reworking things.

(I've been stalking Jazz KItchen openings. I'd like to go before they modernize it. All I've seen are lunch and after 9pm)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter