Japanese Sellers Question

Hmm, these experiences weren't quite what I was hoping to hear, but thankfully we aren't in a huge rush. I will get super antsy if we approach the end of September and still haven't closed as I plan to bank all the 2017 points by the end of October. I will definitely touch base with our broker this week though to attempt to keep the ball rolling....:D Thanks again for sharing about your similar situations! :flower1:

We had the broker ask the sellers to bank the points and they did. Since you're prepared and forearmed, I bet it will go fast. GL!

The sellers' docs arrived at the closing company yesterday. We sent ours in with the $$$ today. I know the brokers and title companies probably hate it, but I'm so glad we waited to send in our stuff. I can't imagine how anxious I would be if that $$$ had been sitting there for over a month just collecting dust. I don't blame the sellers as they had more hoops to jump through than we did to get the docs signed. That means it took around a month after receiving closing docs for the sellers to get them notarized and returned to the title company. FYI, this was faster than a contract we bought from a seller who lived in NY!!!

The sellers' docs arrived at the closing company yesterday. We sent ours in with the $$$ today. I know the brokers and title companies probably hate it, but I'm so glad we waited to send in our stuff. I can't imagine how anxious I would be if that $$$ had been sitting there for over a month just collecting dust. I don't blame the sellers as they had more hoops to jump through than we did to get the docs signed. That means it took around a month after receiving closing docs for the sellers to get them notarized and returned to the title company. FYI, this was faster than a contract we bought from a seller who lived in NY!!!

congrats on the lighter wallet! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter