January schedule not out, right?

Tggrtoes

Earning My Ears
We are going Jan 1-6 and staying at GCH for first time. I’ve read entire holiday thread but haven’t seen anything posted about show schedules for January. I didn’t miss it right?

I made arrival dinner resos at Goofys already and plan to do Storytellers on our last day (both non park days. But have no plans park days other than maxpass and starting early and resting mid day.)

I do want to do WOC dessert package If it comes back... never seen it. And want to book a F! Dining package even though pretty sure DS11 won’t eat much on menu. I’m in my ADR window but don’t know what I could even make without knowing show schedule. I don’t think they have been loaded yet tho. Am I missing something? Been 4-5 years since I’ve been and everything feels so different.

Didn't miss it, the hours/show schedule is typically released 4-6 weeks in advance but if F! is being offered you can usually tell by the dinning packages bookings at 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter