January park hours

Bronxgirl

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting January 23-27 and have park to park tickets. What are the typical park hours that time of year? When do they list them officially?

We will be visiting January 23-27 and have park to park tickets. What are the typical park hours that time of year? When do they list them officially?
I’m looking to book as well. Just found out that 1/26&1/27 is a music fest- Rock the Universe. Was told Universal park closes at 4pm for a ticketed event each night. I’m wondering how bad the crowds get for this.

I’m looking to book as well. Just found out that 1/26&1/27 is a music fest- Rock the Universe. Was told Universal park closes at 4pm for a ticketed event each night. I’m wondering how bad the crowds get for this.
It’s never been bad in the past (pre covid it was in September) its a Christian Rock festival. I would not change my plans because of it.

Is it just Universal that closes early? Is islands going to stay open? Where did you find this information? I have zero interest in the concert. TIA. - I really wish they would release their AP rates….
Edit NVM it’s on the Universal site under Events. Universal closes at 6:00pm, people with Rock the Universe tickets can enter at 4:00. I’m okay with that. I will be that person they scoot out at 6:00 LOL :-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter