January/February 2021 cruises gone off the website

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
All January and February 2021 cruises have disappeared off the DCL website, along with any cruise longer than 7 nights that originates in the US (so the 9 night Southern, the 8 night HOTHS, the WBPC for 2021, the 9 night Alaskan....)

Assuming official cancellation notices from DCL are imminent.

All January and February 2021 cruises have disappeared off the DCL website, along with any cruise longer than 7 nights that originates in the US (so the 9 night Southern, the 8 night HOTHS, the WBPC for 2021, the 9 night Alaskan....)

Assuming official cancellation notices from DCL are imminent.
RIP.

Interestingly, they have kept the 2021 EBPC alive. They are still hoping to send Wonder to the west coast for the summer.

Interestingly, they have kept the 2021 EBPC alive. They are still hoping to send Wonder to the west coast for the summer.

Its because the CDC 7 day thing only runs through to November and this cruise is at the start of November I assume. Princess did a similar thing with their cruises in that any over 7 days prior to November have been cancelled so if this is what Disney is doing then it makes sense

Nooo! Not our 8 Night HOTHS Cruise! It is still showing on the app as our reservation, will call and see what is up.
Then, rebook a 3 day, a b2b, cancel?? UGH!
😭

Our January 4th, 4-night cruise on the Dream is gone from our My Reservation page!!!!.
Guess we will not even get a chance to be guinea pigs.
:(

So if my paid in full date is the 28th, should I cancel or wait for them? I was hoping to get an incentive on the next cruise.

So if my paid in full date is the 28th, should I cancel or wait for them? I was hoping to get an incentive on the next cruise.

If you have paid in full then you might get a bonus Future Cruise Credit (which may or may not be 25% extra to spend on another cruise if you leave the money as cruise credit. This is based on previous situation. There weren't incentives given for anyone who hadn't paid in full so I guess the decision is whether you pay in full today/before it gets cancelled or just leave it and probably not get any incentive

Do not cancel, do not call Disney. The folks at Disney have enough work to do, and if your cruise is cancelled, they'll be announcing it and contacting you shortly.

There's a slight possibility that they are still planning to run some of these cruises, but they don't want any more passengers. (Perhaps to get numbers down to CDC required levels.) Just wait, because you'll find out soon enough.

Soooooooo I'm assuming our Feb. 27th will be canceled, but it's still there for now, lol. We're paid in full with the GTYKEYWYHFN thingie option, so we'll see what happens with that!

Our 9 night Alaska cruise at the end of June has disappeared :oops:
As has our 9N Southern Caribbean in July. I'm hopeful that they will shorten the cruise to 7N and give us the option to cruise or cancel. I can't imagine they'd want to let the ships sit idle.

If I'm not paid in full but paid using the 125% credit from another canceled cruise will it go back to the original 125% credit or be refunded if/when officially canceled? I'm hoping to use credit to book another Alaskan cruise if they extend it past May.

Our 3-night Jan 8 2021 cruise on the Dream is no longer showing on my reservations.
On one hand. Cool, looking forward to that cruise credit.
On the other hand: this was going to be my first cruise. (ever!) :sad:

Anyone who thought (or still thinks) that DCL will sail before March 2021 is not living in reality

Totally normal DCL would take these off.
In January if things don't change for the better, you can expect a similar measure until June 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter