• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Exercise Challenge A New Year A New You (Updated 1/27/07 10AM)

oooo, I forgot all about keeping track of my time the last few weeks. Forgot all about the challenge.
I have been working out though...I PROMISE! Scratch me off the list for this month and I will keep track in FEB. Would hate to have it look like I got a big fat ZERO!

Probably NOT going to make it this month, but still plugging away.....

1/26 - 30 min walk
1/27 - 30 min walk
1/28 - 45 min walk
1/29 - 75 min walk - hopefully I'll get in something else today, too!

1301/1600 - 80% - Gee, I only need another 299 minutes in less than 3 days........sigh.......

Admitting defeat for this month, but will look for the challenge in Feb. :)

Just finished WATP 5 mile - 66 more minutes.

Now 1367/1600 - still need 233 more.......

Put me down for another 45 today!!!
20 on the treadmill, 25 of weights, pushups, crunches, lunges :thumbsup2

820/750

1705/1800..........almost there....................:cool1:

congrats to all of those making goal!

Adding 60 minutes lifting weights today.

Total for January: 1650/1200 :goodvibes

60 minutes on Sunday brings me to 546/850. Not going to make my goal this month, but hopefully I can add a bit more. Thanks for doing this. :goodvibes

72 min swimming laps . New total 1439/1600 ALMOST 90%. Still need 161. Maybe.....

Okay, I've lost track of when I posted last but I am now up to 457/900. I got sidelined with a horrible cold and stomach thing back to back. I'm not giving up but I won't make my goal this month.

Yay, I made it today! I'm 1041/1040. I went one minute over my goal, just to be sure.

Looks like I am not going to make it this month. I am currently at 1170/1800. I hope to get in a few more min tomorrow to at least get to 1200 min for the month. I'm going for a lower goal next month and hope that I stay healthy, the cats stay healthy, and my computer stays healthy. All of the aforementioned were very big distractions this month.
On a more positive note, I have had a pretty good exercise week this week. I'm starting to get back in the habit of getting out there on a consistent basis and getting myself moving. I will have to be sure to carry that momentum over into next month!

All I need is 30 minutes TO MAKE GOAL........it will be my first goal since last summer.....................:cool1:

1770/1800

I MET MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :thumbsup2

40 minutes of Pilates tonight pushed me over.

1320/1300!!

Hi there - and thanks dona for hosting this month! I'm adding another 60 minutes, which is my last for the month - Feb is tomorrow, and I'll hopefully make my target then!! Good luck to everyone else!!

Total for Jan 1185/1200 - so close, but yet so far!!!!!

Got 65 minutes on the TM and 30 minutes of strength training done today. Donac, I hope you have my totals written down. I discovered tonight that I have added incorrectly!! I missed adding one of my postings, so I have been been off by 45 minutes (since post#222)...YIKES..but really, yeah!! I'll make my goal!! My total should be 1009/1000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter