• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Exercise Challenge A New Year A New You (Updated 1/27/07 10AM)

I'm now at 355/1000 I know I won't make it but its more than I did last month. :cool1:

Next month with less days I'm only making goal 800 minute. And working for more. :):thumbsup2

Still plugging away. 35 min walk & 15 min of stairs brings me to 1489/1600.

So, I need 111 minutes today to make it. Maybe I can! 93% just isn't good enough!

Well - January is gone. Please add 135 minutes for this week bringing my total to 845/600. Thanks Dona.

I didn't quite make it this month. I finished up with 780/1000.

For the first time in like 6 months.............I made it!!!
1815/1800 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for tracking all of our progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the dogs out for a walk - cut it short due to the cold on their tiny little feet. 35 min - now at 1524/1600 - 95%. Still need 76 min. That I think I can handle!

Well, fell short this month, but not too bad. 1370/1600. I'll do better next month.

My final entry today: adding 120 minutes (lifting weights for one hour, stairmaster for 30, treadmill for 30)

Total for January: 1830/1200

I didn't get all the exercise in this month I wanted but we are redoing our basememnt and it is taking forever. The treadmill has been buried for a few days which didn't help my cause.

But the basement is really taking shape and I am set back up and ready for next month. ;)

66 min WATP 5 mile and 20 min walk and ...

I MADE IT!!!!!

1610 / 1600

I made it too! PLUS! Ready to start February!!! Also down 11 pounds! :cool1:

I missed my goal, but still ended up with 756 minutes! Better than what I was doing before which was not much!

I will post final results on Friday or Sat. School work is getting in the way. Grades are due for midterms and the marking period.

Congrats to all that have finished. See you in Feb.

I finished off the month with 45 minutes on the elliptical.

1365/1300

Thanks for hosting this challenge, it really helped me get back into the exercise groove! :thumbsup2

I finished the month with 500/600 - almost made it!! Ready to go to the Feb. exercise challenge thread. Thanks for hosting this thread donac!!!

I finished the month at 1210/1800. Not a great total for me, and certainly a long way from gaol, but I did finish the month by getting back into an exercise routine. It's time to put Jan behind me and move on to a new month.

I know this is kind of late, but I was out of town and I want to report my last week of Jan.

25th--20 min
26th--20 min
27th--100 min
28th--30 min
29th--60 min
30th--60 min
31st--20 min
adds 310 for a total of 1020 minutes/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter