January Challenge

I did 19 more pages yesterday during an all day crop my friends and I had. I am up to 25 for the month. :)

I also finished scrapbook goal number 1 and am working on number 4 right now :) Yes I tend to jump around!

YIKES...and I thought I was doing good with 9 pages completed last night. But 19 :earseek: THAT'S AWESOME especially at a crop!!!!! Good job cobbler.

Well so those 9 pages last night puts me at 30. I think participating in this challenge is what has given me some motivation. One thing I did realize last night was I definitely HAVE to get another album because I now have 40 pages done in there (I had completed the other 10 at a crop in September and then a couple at home) and I'm only have way through the cruise. I do know I have to get a second album for the rest of our trip. When we finished our cruise we took a week to head home and stopped at quite a few places that I took plenty of pictures at as well - including Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, and Cedar Point to meet up with some other DISers amongst a few other places we stopped.

It was an awesome weekend. The weather was totally gross so I hibernated and am up to 35 pages for the month!

Yippee! At this rate I should have DS's book up to date by the end of the month!

Deb

I had a great weekend. Weather here is pukie so I worked in my room. I am up to 19 pages for this month. I need to do 2 more titles and I will have our March 2004 trip done.

Well I decided to keep up with that motivation from the 19 pages on Saturday and did another 6 last night. I am up to 31 total right now :)

Yes, 19 pages is pretty good for an all day crop. I tend to chat and eat a lot! But I was determined to go in there and complete my Niagara Falls trip book. That didn't happen, it never does. I don't know what kind of smoke I was cracking to think I could :)

WEll - slow and steady here -
another 4 in Matthews book (with four more to do within the next two days to complete the 'day out with Thomas')
and three pages in a special christmas project I am working on...
so I am at 20 now...

if only I could have a day without cleaning the house or kids....
maybe someday.....

Well I did another 8 pages last night, putting me up to 39 total. This book is going pretty quick but after this one is done I can feel that it will be slow going.

I'm still at a big fat 0...I don't have any pictures printed to scrap! Need to take the memory stick into Costco today or tomorrow, as my best friend is coming over Friday night to scrap. Surely by Saturday I will have some numbers to post.

Alice - Thansk for making me feel better. I'm at the big 0 too! I do have pictures printed and plan to start tonight. The best laid pans, however....

The month is a third over so I thought I'd post some totals...

cobbler 39
FantasicDisFamily 35
Cruise04 30
pattyt 20 plus a poster
WDWMom 19
ToDisney 16
bigbabyblues 12
jennyz 5
TN Traveler 4
Beanie 3
pjlla 2
Minnie&Mickey 2

If I missed anyone let me know. Great work ladies.

Still not on the board, but I do have my 7 Christmas pages in my PL box. So, at least I'm getting there!

Me things I need to get my rear back in gear!!!! :D Nice job everyone!!!! Even those that are thinking about what they want to do - you gotta start somewhere!

Ok I am on a roll! I have 20 pages done so far!
I am totally caught up on both kids school books! That is very exciting!
Now I am going to work on finishing up the scouting books!
I am also going to a weekend crop! There I plan on working on my Disney trip from last year!

ALICE!!!!!!!!!
Did I read your post right.....you have nothing to scrap!?!? :faint: How is that possible!??! Can you tell right now I am Green with envey? I don't think you will ever hear those words come out of my mouth! :earseek: YOu go Girl! :jumping4:

Okay...I think I'll take the challange...I know the month is a third over...but Ive been busy working little by little on my albums...from Jan 1 to today I've done...18 pages...complete with covers. Now I better get off the boards and back to the books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter