January 4, 2016 (Dream) 4 Night Bahamas Cruise Meet Thread

This is our first cruise, and we are so excited! I am so clueless as to how to determine what to bring (as far and numbers/children/teens/adults) for fish extender gifts. Any help would be fabulous! My son's are 4 and 9 (birthday boy!).

Hi Tara, welcome aboard! Do you have a Facebook account? A nice lady named Jenn is moderating a great active FB group for cruisers on this sailing. We have fish extender lists set up as well as friendly answers to questions. Simply search FB or click the link in the post above.

We will be joining as well!! We just booked on Friday. I couldn't find the Facebook group. Could you help?

It will be me, my hubbie, and daughter (6).

This is our first cruise with disney and just learned about fish extenders! How do I participate?

My family just booked this cruise today. Wife and 3 kids. DS(15) DD(4) and DS(turns 2 on departure day) we are looking forward to another wonderful Disney cruise. This will be my 5th Disney cruise.

Greetings Happy Cruisers!! I'm jealous! (Just got off of the Dream on 11/20 and I need to go again!!)

I am wondering if anyone on this cruise would be willing to help me get an item I meant to get in November, but messed up the paperwork for...

I tried to order a stateroom gift (the Dream model) for my husband... apparently, I sent the information to the wrong place and the order did not get in before the "48 hour in advance" cutoff. Would anyone be willing to allow me to have the model delivered to your cabin, and then ship it to me after your cruise? I would of course provide reimbursement/stateroom credit/however you want to handle it for shipping and your trouble.

I did try to see if it could be shipped to me at home directly, but customs does not allow this.

This probably isn't real feasible unless you're driving to/from the port... I don't think you'd want to hassle with this through an airport. :-)

If you are able to help, please send me a message, if not, no worries, and have a GREAT time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter