January 30, 2005 Anyone?

Arlene-

I am so jealous! Wow! That is really exciting for you - I can't believe that there would be another hurricane season like last year, so I wouldn't worry about that. Who all is going on the cruise this time?

Julie

:sunny:

Sorry, changed my countdown again. Didn't like it.
Just my DH and I again.
He took his scooter and had a good time getting around.We will probably hit Atlantis to quickly lose some money in the slots. He's done it before but not me so hey I'll give it a try. And the water on CC was way too cold to go in. Us Floridians like it when people don't use the expression "it's ok once you get used to it".I've never done any snorkeling so really was disappointed it was so cold. I'm hoping for a Florida upgrade again.
I transfered my ressie from dcl to dana at cruiseplanners. Got a $100 shipboard credit and hope she's back when the rates come out.
The only drawback to the 3 day is you can't do the Palo brunch. The good thing is I only mis 1 day at work. My days off are Thurs, Fri and Sat.
My current room is a cat 8 on deck 7 up front so I hope that gets changed.
Wish I could take the grandkids but haven't won the lottery yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter