January 26, 2002 Magic Cruisers!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there - myself, DH, DS (6 years) and DS (8 months)
Can't wait. I need warmth!

It's only 7 days until we leave. I'm getting very excited. Could we confirm what times/dates we're meeting, so that everyone knows? Thanks!!! Got lots of lime green ribbon and ready to meet:D
Nicole

Pluto4President: it's okay to leave the lights on, but please pick up after yourself for those of us following:) If you want to say Hi when you're going and we're coming, look for the VERY tired family! We'll be getting up around 4 am to get there.

Nicole: the first meet was 4:30, deck 10, starboard, overlooking the goofy pool, after the drill --- I didn't pay much attention to the second one--I figured I'd be able to make it to the first one and I could ask then about the second one :)

I will definitely be at the first meet, just look for the green-ribbon, GOH badge-wearing freak who will sure to be dancing and vibrating and hollering with excitement!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Sorry...vibrating now...we leave in T-17 HOURS!!!!

I also wasn't really sure about the second meet as I have no idea what we will be doing when, as this is our first cruise. I just figured I would spot some of you on the ship and ask about the second meet then if we have nothing planned.

:D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

I would love to go to the chat....but I don't know how!!

Where do I go and what do I do?

Kathy

Just wanted to wish all the Jan 26th cruisers a safe journey!
I have to be up in 5 1/2 hours to catch our 8am flight, yeah right...like I will sleep :)

See you all on board!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Another Canadian sailing on the 26th of January with what seems to be a great group of people, from all these wonderful post I've been reading!.My family is looking forward to share this adventure with all of you!.see ya in 7 DAYS!!!!!!:)

:D Us too, we are going on the 1/26 Magic cruise. Me(36),DW(3?) and DD(4). We are staying the day before at the swan, gonna try and hit the MK before they close for the night. 6 DAYS AND COUNTING...........:crazy:

:p Well.......we are southerners considering Connecticut is south of Canada........LOL:rolleyes: But, we are going on the cruise.

Hey guys, 5 more days....are you psyched or what. Just finishing the packing. It's 30 degrees and snowing up here... we all had our bout with the flu...grandmas in the hospital but doing better...just can't wait to leave else something else goes wrong.
See ya real soon....

Alison

Alison - hang in there girl ! We're almost there!

PS. Hope your grandmother is better soon!

I know what you mean.......I've been trying to dodge all the sickies at work..........keep the faith 1/26'ers it's almost time:earsboy:

Potbelly....We're coming from Connecticut too. Sounds like you'll be there before us though--we're going down the day of the cruise. Trying to decide whether we should stay over the night before at Bradley. Going to be an EARLY morning! *yawn*:o

Early morning......we have to wake up at 4am,too catch first flight out of Montreal:earseek: I could just taste that Pina Collada!!!:sunny: 4 more days!!!

We're coming in from Dallas .. and we have to leave by 5:15 a.m. .. I am SO ready! We managed to by-pass the 'flu' bug going around ... wish I could say the same for surviving my son's extracurricular activities .. he dislocated his shoulder (AGAIN) last night at karate! Poor kid .. I think he's more ready to go than I am !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter