January 26, 2002 Magic Cruisers!!!!!!!!!

Lisa......

So sorry about your son. That is terrible. What will they do for his shoulder?

My MIL and SIL live just outside Dallas....Euless! I think you guys have had more snow than us New Yorkers!! I'll bet you can't wait to escape!

Everyone Else.....

Is anyone else getting nervous and neurotic like me? I'm started to stress over everything! What did I forget?????

Kathy

Your not kidding. I've never spent so much time packing for a vacation and ironing.......Less than 48 hours for us. We catch a 7am flight out of Syracuse on Friday. Need to be out of the house by 4:15(lol).

Hang in there Lisa, had to get 2 school projects in this week for DS, he still hasn't rec'd assignments for next week which I know he'll have. Oh well, it will be a long Sunday the day after we get back.

Anyways the clock seems to be crawling even though I got lots to do at work and home. Are we still meeting at 4:30?

Just can't wait!:D
Alison

We have figured on getting up at 4:30 so we have enough time before the car picks us up at 6:00(we only have one bathroom) hardest part will be getting my DD up at that hour.....just to give you an idea, we had to wake her up for Christmas.We are going down a day early because we didn't know what the weather was gonna be when we booked the trip back in Oct. we are staying at the Dolphin for the night before and we a re gonna try to get to the MK before the park closes when we get in, but that will all depend on how late the park is open and what time we get in. Anyway........in about 24 hrs. we will be in Orlando and the 80 degree weather that I have been looking at on the Weather Channel for the last week.::::: Just a note about the meeting for board members...........We should put our screen names on the green ribbons.:earsboy:

Potbelly,
Put our names on our ribbons? That's an interesting idea coming from a guy called Potbelly :D Maybe it's a good thing we do, because with all of the stress of getting ready, I may be confused as the true "potbelly". Guess I won't be starting that post-New Year's diet this week. :jester:

I'm jealous that you're going down the day before. We're going to be so totally wiped on day 1. :o

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a time to get injured. Hope he's better by the weekend. :(

Kathy, key things: make sure you bring your 1) tickets 2) birth certificates 3) bathing suits 4) credit cards 5) any medications ... anything else you remember to bring is a bonus! :bounce:

See you all soon! :wave:

I am SO ready to go .. I'm almost packed. We have to pick up the tux tonight and that is the last of the errands! (barring any unforeseen trips to the ER!)

I don't have a green ribbon, but I'll find y'all !

4:30, deck 10, starboard, overlooking the pool....
I don't have green ribbon either, but I'm excited! Can you tell?

:bounce:

Only about 38 hours before we leave. We are getting up about 4 to be at the airport in time for our 7:45am flight. I am a wreck trying to get everything done before we leave and the worst is I have to work a twelve Hour night tonight:eek:
I have lots of lime green ribbon kathy don't worry!:D
I just keep thinking as long as we have our documents and passports we really don't need anything else LOL.
Better get back to getting ready!!
Nicole

when you see me you'll understand the screen name:tongue: I just thought it would be easier because everyone allready know us by them.:p

Oh no....if we are going to have a "big belly" contest than I want in!!! Now there is something I could compete in!!

Kathy

It is just me.....stressing again!!

The meet...are we meeting at 4:30 while the sail-away party is going on....or after the sail away party????

I don't want to miss you guys!!

Kathy

Hey fellow cruisers!!!
Not long now!!
Just wanted to wish you all a safe and fun trip down here!
We've been here since Saturday and we're having a blast! The weather is amazing!!!! The highs are around 82º and VERY hot and humid!! And the forecast looks grrrreat!

Nicole:I know what you mean about getting up early! We also got up at 4am! I just hope you don't have to wait in line as long as we did. The check-in line for US destinations was about an hour and a half for us! Hopefully you got your docs finally :)

See you all on board!!!!

:bounce:

I am stressed yesterday my DD came down with raspy voice junk in her throat and tonight she has a fever . I took her to doc today said it was a cold virus nothing to do .We leave west coast at 3pm Fri . Please everyone send good thoughts and get wells .Our Last vacation last June she ended up in a French hospital for 5 days 1 day after our visit to Paris disneyland so I am bit uneasy about this .Hope to see you on Sat !!!! Keeping fingers crossed .
Doreen

Doreen,

You poor thing. I feel for you. {{{{{{Doreen}}}}}} You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day today. I hope your daughter makes a very speedy recovery.....In fact, I'm sure she will!!

Everyone send pixie dust to Doreen and her daughter!!!

Kathy

Doreen,

Not sure if it'll help your daughter. But a few years ago, I had a doctor who insisted that whenever you get sick with flu-like symptoms, you should drink gatorade. Since then, whenever I feel a something coming on, I drink a ton of the green stuff and get lots of sleep. By doing that, I usually have a much faster recovery than those around me who don't. So, if you want to give it a try, tell your daughter to drink up and go to bed.

Kathy,

My understanding has been that we will meet at 4:30 or right after the drill if the drill goes past 4:30. Relax!!! This is supposed to be fun!

Unfortunately, I think you can count me in on the big belly contest-- having a vacation so early in the year is not a good idea--never really recovered from the holiday spirit! So...let's make a deal - no laughing at anyone else in a bathing suit!
:rolleyes:

by only having 2 days left before all of you sail, means that I only have 2 days left on baord :( Have fun... I am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter