January 2020 Car Rental Thread

DianaPrincessofWales

DIS Veteran
If someone has already started one let me know......
Too early for any great deals. My last trip in December 2018 I was very pleasantly surprised with a great deal from Dollar. $120 for a week and ended up with a brand new 2019 Equinox, which was exactly what I drive at home! My flight arrived in the evening and I picked from a row of available vehicles.

120$ per week is too cheap price:crazy2:

I used to have a deal with solorentcar to rent a car in Barcelona and then ride it to Paris.
I paid 280$ for Toyota c-hr and I thought it was low price for car like that.

I started one in May but it hasn't had any traffic. I was on looking for prices as well, can't help wondering if the prices will get lower. Right now I have a rental with Budget picking up and dropping off at DoubleTree for $210 Jan 28-Feb 5 but would much rather do MCO.

I'm watching too. For transportation to either Port Canaveral or Port of Miami- Non Disney:sad:, but DCL doesn't ever drop the single supplement for solo travelers and Norwegian does so.....

Budget's running around $110 to the port and $50 for the way back. The way back is great but would like to get the way there down since it's like half a day.

I started one in May but it hasn't had any traffic. I was on looking for prices as well, can't help wondering if the prices will get lower. Right now I have a rental with Budget picking up and dropping off at DoubleTree for $210 Jan 28-Feb 5 but would much rather do MCO.
Yes to MCO. I can't imagine leaving the airport without a rental out of sheer convenience. My daughter has always relied on me having my own transportation while I am visiting her in Clermont. Doing WDW free is worth the price of a rental! 🇨🇦 🚗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter