*** January 2019 Thread ***

20 days left here too! Magic bands are supposed to come yesterday and man was it disappointing to come home and see they hadn't yet! Delivery date is now today. I have one more in-office week of work before I work remotely over the holidays so really I feel like I just need to get through that!

20 days left here too! Magic bands are supposed to come yesterday and man was it disappointing to come home and see they hadn't yet! Delivery date is now today. I have one more in-office week of work before I work remotely over the holidays so really I feel like I just need to get through that!

I'm glad we pre- purchased new Magic Bands, Easy activation and no worry about them being late!

The bands are here! They have the decals on we got some luggage tags and a magical bonus (going to the espn center or mini golf) and a second magical express envelope arrived lol

And I got an email that Magic Kingdom hours got extended too. Woohoo.

I got one too, from Touring Plans! We were planning on MK for only one morning, but now that it’s open until 11 one of the nights we are there, we will probably do a late night visit, too. Well, maybe me and my sons... my hubby may go to bed. ;-)

I got one too, from Touring Plans! We were planning on MK for only one morning, but now that it’s open until 11 one of the nights we are there, we will probably do a late night visit, too. Well, maybe me and my sons... my hubby may go to bed. ;-)

We are planning to do MK on the 9th and the magic hours are 9-11pm my in-laws are going to watch the kids so we can have a night out

28 days left and I just got the notification that magic bands have shipped. They should be here between Dec.20-22. I just hope DS2 can intercept them before DH sees them. He should be able to since he's done with school for the semester and usually doesn't go into work until 4:00 on week days.

Are there any good coffee places near the entrance to Hollywood Studios, or one that is worth walking to once in the park? We are taking a 6am flight on the 7th and going to the park on the same day, so we will be in dire need of coffee once we get there. :mickeyjum

Are there any good coffee places near the entrance to Hollywood Studios, or one that is worth walking to once in the park? We are taking a 6am flight on the 7th and going to the park on the same day, so we will be in dire need of coffee once we get there. :mickeyjum

As soon as you walk in and to the right there’s a little stand that I’ve gotten a pretty good iced mocha from. It’s right by the little gas station photo op.

There’s also The Trolly Car Cafe aka Starbucks just a little further up.

19 days!!!! can't believe we're in the teens. Been a stressful year and can't wait to start the new one with a trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter