January 2016 pre trip and trip reports.

Denise, we want to know if you bought the men's shirt for your husband!?!! Come on, just one. Your sandwich looks delicious. Pineapple Hawaiian chicken, correct. Stay warm, and thank you again for posting fabulous pictures.

Denise, we want to know if you bought the men's shirt for your husband!?!! Come on, just one. Your sandwich looks delicious. Pineapple Hawaiian chicken, correct. Stay warm, and thank you again for posting fabulous pictures.
No, we went to the mall Disney Outlet and I got a whole bunch of stuff for $150.00. Hawaiian chicken BBQ, delicious.

I REALLY do love those type of bright Hawaiian style shirts but I am not gonna help Disney pay for all of their construction thats going on.

Ha! The dog got the ease up and the golfcart gets left out in the rain. I love it!

Really quick update cause I am tired, still have not slept great but I think tonight is the night. Go see the Star Wars fireworks at DHS. They are awesome. Some of the best fireworks at Disney.

If anyone here (theFort) wants to meet for dinner at the Trail's End, we'll be there at 5PM
:banana:

Finally an update. No idea where I left off. Monday we headed to AK. I was entertaining my friend Rahul who ran the marathon with me. He really wanted to ride Dinosaur. Him and Bert then went on Kilimajaro Safaris while I took a work call, then we went on EE. After that it was time for lunch at Epcot and margaritas at La Cava. We came home and walked dogs and then to Morimotos Asia.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

James, we sat upstairs our first trip and down this last one. Try and sit upstairs if you can, it is quieter. Food was still good. Our server was not stellar, he did not mess things up but seemed new. Every question we asked he had to go back and ask someone else.

Tuesday we went to BF with Rahul at Trattoria and then worked. We did get to DHS for Star Wars Fireworks and as I already said they were awesome.

I slept a lot better last night. I was super tired this morning and did not want to get up but we did. Walked dogs.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Worked all day. Will walk them again and then probably hit Territory lounge for dinner.

Tomorrow we are headed to Tampa for the RV Super Show. No we are not buying anything but we like to look.

We did not know about dinner tonight. We passed Denise & Frank in the golf carts coming home from MK. Otherwise we would have been there.
We arrived @ MK just when the rope drop was finished & stayed all day. We were able to ride 5 rides within 1 1/2 hrs. Never done that before. We are thinking about going later to watch the Electric Parade. Been pretty cold last few days. PS: We have had 16 turkeys staying at our site the last two days. We had 3 on top on the truck this morning as we were leaving for MK. I have ran out of deer corn, so guess they will not be back.

Headed home. :( Here are a few pics for everyone from Tri Circle D
102_0269.JPG 102_0270.JPG

Denise, he is using his camera. It has been raining all night. We are leaving early Sat. (1/16) & tears are running down my cheeks. I don't want to leave!!! We are having breakfast at Trails End today. It has been so much fun meeting everyone from the forum & also other campers!!! Everyone please be safe & wishing 2016 to be magical & blessed!!

Yesterday we went to the RV super show. We did not buy anything :). Looked at some floor plans we liked though. On Wednesday we met Melissa and her lovely family. The kids gave all kinds of attention to my rock stars. Melissa we left you a brochure from the expo and our second day tickets. They are good for the rest of the weekend if you want to go. The kids should get in free.

Today it is raining. Pretty hard all morning. I had to take a work meeting but am done for the day now. I actually have a friend from high school here at Disney. We are meeting for lunch. Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the day.

I forgot, we ate at Cappa last night. It is at the four seasons. Rooftop. Saw all fireworks from there. Great few.

I am such a slacker but want to update. After the torrential downpour, it turned into a beautiful day. I had lunch at Kona Cafe with my high school friend. It was so nice to see her I have not seen her since high school. After lunch the sun came out. We went back and walked the dogs. It was definitely warmer. Did big pine loop but sun and 75 degrees made for tired and thirsty doggies.

We then headed to Epcot. Rode spaceship earth, then made our way to spice road table for an little snack and sangria. Listened to British Revolution then on our way to Tutto Gusto for some wine and prosciutto.

We are back here sitting out with the dogs. Expecting it to be dry tomorrow. We get to start packing up. We have fast pass at Epcot but have not really decided what we are doing. Plan is to cook at the rig tomorrow so we can enjoy the fort and start packing. Unfortunately driving home on my birthday but that is how the dates fell.

Denise, he is using his camera. It has been raining all night. We are leaving early Sat. (1/16) & tears are running down my cheeks. I don't want to leave!!! We are having breakfast at Trails End today. It has been so much fun meeting everyone from the forum & also other campers!!! Everyone please be safe & wishing 2016 to be magical & blessed!!
If you use the wire form your camera to the usb on your computer it should load them. Then to get them here use the upload a file button. Then tell it to make all images full size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter