January 2015 Mousesavers Newsletter

We also missed the sign-up deadline and are trying to purchase tickets today. Would someone be kind enough to send the January 2015 newsletter to me at mailsusanwade at yahoo dot com?
Many thanks!

Would really appreciate a copy of the Feb newsletter. I had some technical difficulties in signing up. it showed I was signed up after confirming through the link but it didn't come through on the 15th. They don't respond to emails due to the volume so I will have to see if March comes through on another email address. Thanks.

Andrea46545@hotmail.com

We are trying to plan a trip to Disney World and I signed up a day to late for the February news letter. I didn't know if anybody would be kind and email me either or both the January and February newsletter so I can go ahead and buy our tickets. Thank you in advance.
mdmorey@yahoo.com.

Hi All,

We are a family of 4 going on our 1st disney trip. I am doing tons and tons of research and I would like to know how much the Mousesavers newsletter will save me on Park tickets via the link to the Undercover Tourist site?

I am leaving April 7th, march newsletter comes out on March 15th...I have time to wait, but is it worth it?

If anyone can please share the link, that would be helpful too. bruce.sarangi@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!! This site is so helpful... Almost like the official trip planners for disney.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I would really appreciate it if someone could forward me the most recent newsletter. Please PM me and I will send you my email. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter