January 2014

We are going on a quick trip in 2 weeks!
January 18-22, staying offsite in Kissimmee

We're surprising our 3 DD (10, 7, 5) with a "quickie" trip from 1/29-2/2. Staying at POR; I'm all set with FP+, ADRs, and PP+ (think I bought it on the last day it was sold). Hoping to score some bounceback deals and revise our plans for next November. Thank goodness that trip has been in the works for several months -- DD10 arrives home first everyday and whenever she sees mail with a WDW return address, she assumes it's for THAT trip. I'm lucky she hasn't opened anythin gyet to spoil the surprise.:goodvibes

We still have our Christmas decorations up, so I'm using the slate in the kitchen as a Disney countdown now. :rotfl2:

Six days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1:

6 days!

We will be at BCV from the 18th through the 25th. First time there (although we were at Boardwalk last trip). Pool! :yay:

Love seeing all of these tickers getting so close! We are at the Poly CL from Jan 29-Feb 2 for both of my kids' birthdays. Can't wait! :cool1:

Hello all! Hope your all having a great time at WDW or packing to go!!!

I haven't read the whole thread yet but have a question for those of you already there this month. MDE keeps adding extra FP+ options whenever I make changes. I arrive the Feb 1st. How is one to know what my "real" 3 choices are or all the extras honored too?

TIA

We will be there from 1/26 to 2/1 at Caribbean Beach. Cannot wait! Kids are so excited. This will be my 6 year olds 3rd Disney trip and my 3 year olds 2nd trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter