• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Also, can someone please explain the green ribbon thing? I didn't really know about that but didn't notice anyone with a green ribbon on- on our recent trip to WDW.
Is it just wear a green ribbon (wear? around arm? pin? what! LOL) to let others know you are from this board in case they are too, or what?
LMK

I guess it is supposed to be a lime green ribbon. Some DISers wear lime green t-shirts or hats, but then a lot of non-DISers do also. I usually attach a lime green nylon cat collar to my camera bag or purse.

I guess I was the thread killer on this thread! LOL

Sooo.... have we worked out any meeting times or anything during the time I'll be there? (20th-half day 28th)

Just curious. I think I'll be meeting one user here and possibly another one. Just wondering if anyone else wants to get together during that time anywhere (at WDW.. I won't be going to Seaworld or US/IOA this trip)

LMK! I'm leaving soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter