• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Winter may have set in around the Country but Orlando is a nice place to escape to.

Snow Birds and Marathoners decend upon Florida in January.

We are heading to WDW in January ....

We are in the plannning staes right now but we will let you knowif we go...

We will be there 1/2 thru1/17 hope to see lots of green ribbons and some warm weather. maddy

We will be at the Yacht Club concierge January 11-14. It's our first trip to Disney without kids since the honeymoon (the oldest is now 17).

I hope we have a good time..weather warm..looking forward to just visiting our favorites places and eating some good food!

David

I'll be back at my part-time residence in central FL from January 14th to 30th, with another solo Disney cruise the 23rd to 26th. Aside from the cruise, I'll be at WDW parks solo most days.

Shari

Dec 31 to Jan 5th will be our first trip without our kids. I can't wait. Hoping for warm weather and low crowds. Hope to see lots of green ribbons.

34 more days!!!

Sherry

solo Jan 16th-22nd if anyone wants to get together let me know.

Rachael

I'll be in the World solo 1-18 thru 1-25. Maybe we can get together for a meal, if it fits our schedules?

I'm planning a very quick trip - arrive the morning of Jan. 28, and return the evening of Jan 29. Will anyone else be in town then?

Originally posted by Debi
I'm planning a very quick trip - arrive the morning of Jan. 28, and return the evening of Jan 29. Will anyone else be in town then?
Debi - as I posted earlier, I am in the area the latter half of January. I am available to meet Jan. 16-22 and 26-29 (return from a cruise early the 26th). I am solo. If you or any other solo would like to meet, please PM me. Since I have an annual pass to WDW, Universal, IOA and Sea World, any of those parks is fine with me.

And Rachael - I hope <I>you</I> still want to meet also. ;)

Shari

I am still lookign forward to meeting you and picking your brain about Africa. I have NEVER been outside WDW, I wouldn't mind checking out Seaworld with you if you want.

Rachael

Sounds good to me, Rachael! Just e-mail me before you head for FL and we'll work out the details. ;)

Shari

Hi I am going to renew my premium annual pass to WDW (out of state rates yuk) and have enjoyed traveling solo for teh last 2 years. I wouldn't mind getting some friendly faces pre-planned if that can work out. I will be tehre tentatively Jan 18 depending on how many naps I take driving from Ohio and I will depart sometime 23rd-24th depending on how long I want to visit the snow-bird parents on gulf coast. Anyone want a get together please email. (I stay offsite at el cheapo motel, and spend all waking hours at parks, pin trading, or pleasure island)
dgalvin@buckeye-express.com
Dan Galvin
poolman802 on aol instnat messenger, and MSN messenger dgalvin on yahoo if you want to IM
Dan

Hi I am going to renew my premium annual pass to WDW (out of state rates yuk) and have enjoyed traveling solo for teh last 2 years. I wouldn't mind getting some friendly faces pre-planned if that can work out. I will be tehre tentatively Jan 18 depending on how many naps I take driving from Ohio and I will depart sometime 23rd-24th depending on how long I want to visit the snow-bird parents on gulf coast. Anyone want a get together please email. (I stay offsite at el cheapo motel, and spend all waking hours at parks, pin trading, or pleasure island)
dgalvin@buckeye-express.com
Dan Galvin
poolman802 on aol instnat messenger, and MSN messenger dgalvin on yahoo if you want to IM
Dan

I going in September from the 7th to the 15th. I will be staying at the animal kingdom lodge again.

Bobºoº

I am planning on going from Jan 19th (late night arrival) till 28th (midday flight out)- so essentially I'll be there 20th-27th. If anyone wants to arrange a get together during that time- I can join too!
I will either be staying at ASMu or most likely el-cheapo offsite accomodations because I also plan on spending all waking hours at the parks, downtown disney, PI, etc.

LMK?
I'm either going to be going solo or with a friend of mine. Probably I'll end up going solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter