January 19 Wonder Cruisers!

cathy59

Mouseketeer
Has everyone got their docs? Anyone packed?

I can't believe it is finally getting here! Myself, DH and DS6 will be cruising with our friends and their DD6.

After we get our spa and Palo ressies, get the kids checked into the Oceaneers Club and eat lunch, we'll be headed for the pool! :cool:

Who's with us?

I leave for WDW 1 week from today- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good flying weather (I have the worst luck when it comes to snow vs. planes leaving on schedule)
Cathy- is the race still on?
See everyone soon.
Bari

Us too! We have our docs all filled out and a packing list made. We've started gathering things to pack and have packed some summer outfits. Major packing has yet to be started.

With the cooler weather I've been hearing about on these boards, I'm wondering what sort of ratio of cool clothes to warm clothes we should be packing. How many warm outfits is everyone planning on taking?

Peggy

Bari -- I'll still race you, but I have to warn you that we rented a minivan, so we probably have an unfair advantage! Are you still at ASMo? We will be there Jan 17 till we leave for port.

I haven't started packing yet, but I have a list started ---
*extension cord and hair dryer
*2 gal. zip lock bags for packing clothes
* over-the-doorshoe hanger (I finally realized this week that people we're using them on the BATHROOM door, not the cabin door. How dumb am I?)
*a soft-sided cooler that folds up pretty small (we are diet coke in the morning drinkers)
*wrinkle release

Peg2001: I am going to start checking weather.com to figure out how much warm vs cold clothes to bring. And I swear not to over pack! (Fat chance!)

Can't wait to see everyone on board!

We're going Disney! Yippee! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So I'll just have to try to remember what I said before (lol)!

Zippy & JDM, I'm hoping one of you has a daughter in the 8-10 year old range?? My DD is really wanting to "chat" with someone her age before she gets to the boat! We also have a 9 year old son, who's looking forward to meeting the boys he's "met" here.

This is our second cruise. We did the 11 May Western Caribbean this year and loved it.

Everything is packed and zipped up except our hanging clothes. That's where I'm putting the toiletries, and I don't want the clothes to wrinkle, so it won't be closed until next Saturday!

We're flying down the 18th and back the 25th. I'm planning on watching the weather closely to figure out whether to bring a mid-weight jacket for Orlando.

Right now, we have 4-5 full short type outfits for each, and one pants outfit. We'll be wearing a pants outfit down to FL as well. So if the weather looks cold, I'm going to throw one or two more pair of jeans apiece in at the last minute.

Word of warning, ladies, bring a sweater. The theaters are pretty chilly, and we used them at dinner too.

Sorry, no kids. But I'm sure there'll be someone. I hear they try to seat families wth similar age group kids together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter