Jan 2009 Code Watch

i am needing a room at either pop or akl, for late Jan, 2009 thru early feb. hope some rates get announced soon.
what kinda rates were there for jan/early feb in 2008.??? anyone know?

Anxiously awaiting info here too. I just booked 1/18 - 1/24 room only so I could book my ADR's. We are splitting between POP and WL and the deposit on those peak rates hurt!! :laughing:

Oh, and I forgot to add: when I called yesterday, they only had club level rooms left at WL for those dates!! I couldn't believe it was that booked up already when rates haven't even come out yet?!?

MinnieMom - for future, you don't need a room ressie to book ADRs. Anyone can book them whether you are staying onsite or offsite or just live in FL and want to go to dinner. We don't have anything booked except for our ADRs for 1/4-1/12.:)

This is strange. I just booked our RO Polynesian trip in Jan 09, and the 4+ different people I called about other resorts before that all told me that packages are not out, but I could book the RO, and then when packages come out, I can apply the deposit to my package price. I have been calling every couple days for two weeks.:confused3

Why would all the Disney Travel people be telling us all the wrong things? I do understand that the reservation numbers are different lengths, I had a package in Dec booked, but canceled it for Jan at the Polynesian.

This stuff makes my head spin!:headache:

You are correct...They told me the same thing yesterday...I booked RO and they said call back Monday and the package rates should be out and they would just swap me over...she insisted that I go ahead and book RO so that I don't miss out on the rooms that I wanted. So I'm not sweatin' it! lol I'm sure I'll be fine!

I'm still crossing my fingers for a good Jan. code!!! I'll be watching!

I have always booked my RO and then switched over to package and never had a problem, but always had a room ! Some people say they've waited, and then didn't the room they wanted.

I say, can't hurt to have the RO...

I noticed today that on the Disney web site you can no longer pull up the rates on the individual resort pages. I'm hoping this means that they are preparing the web site to release the new rates!

We booked RO for this past April and then decided a couple months before that we wanted to change to a package - no refund and recharge on the credit card - just added the DDP and Tickets and made it a package. Very simple - same confirmation number as well.

subscribing for Jan trip
Booked he room last month for Jan24-Feb2
Just waiting for the pkg to come out to convert.

I was wondering the same thing! I'm waiting for them to come out to book two rooms. I'm not the only one waiting for this, am I? I'm petrified that somehow all four values will be booked solid for January 3-10th.

I was wondering the same thing! I'm waiting for them to come out to book two rooms. I'm not the only one waiting for this, am I? I'm petrified that somehow all four values will be booked solid for January 3-10th.
When I made my RO ressie a while back, I was told all the "standard" rooms were booked and only preferred at all the value ( except pop ) for the time I was going
Jan 15-24th.

I read that rooms at some of the resorts were booked for certain weeks in January. I thought January was a "slow" time ???:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter