Jan 16-21.....Anyone????

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
We will be at ASMO. Just wondering who else will be there...I'm getting so excited, I can hardly wait!!

Hubby and I will be at POFQ the 15th-22nd!! I can't wait and hubby is even more excited than I am.

We'll be at BC Jan 16-20 for SALB (hope for nice weather :sunny: ) and then AKL the 20-23 with a Savanna View! I've never stayed at AKL before and am sooo excited to wake up with all the animals!!! Hope everyone has a magical time!!!! :wizard:

We will be leaving this Fri.(13th) and staying @ Pop thru the 22nd. Honey, we are so excited, it's killing me. I check my list every day and add to it. We should have really good weather and good crowds. I don't think anything is going on during this week. I can't wait to step on Main St.!! This will be our little girl's 4th trip and she is so excited. Every day she marks a day off the calendar. She is 5 and cannot wait to ride the tower of terror this yr. That's all she talks about. Have a magical time!!
Pam

We'll be there right after you-Jan. 22 to 27. :cool1: It will be our first trip as DVC members. Somehow we lucked out and will be there for the Expedition Everest Preview. :banana: We are all bouncing off the walls waiting for our trip. :jumping1: There's lots I should be doing on my day off, but I keep finding myself on these boards!

mousiemom said:
. We should have really good weather and good crowds. I don't think anything is going on during this week. Pam

We are leaving THis Firday and we are very excited too!

A heads up....
UCA College Nationals will be there Jan 14th & 15th.

Hope you all have fun!

We are also going the 16th through the 21st, staying at the Poly!! Can't believe it's almost here.....the weather looks gorgeous. Can't wait for that non stop from Logan at 8 am Monday morning!

Hope you have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter