This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

We'll be at Jambo June 25-July 1. It looks like the restaurants will still be closed since the hotel won't be open yet but I'm looking forward to the quiet. I am hoping Mara will be open though. Fingers crossed!
You have been added
June
6/23 - 6/25 Tinkerbelle83 - Kidani
6/23 - 6/27 Calminthestorm - Jambo
6/25 - 7/1 DisneyDiana - Jambo

First time staying here and I am beyond excited. We have a 2 bedroom villa in Kidani and we are staying 9/25-10/02

We will be there in two Deluxe Studios Savannah View December 12th-19th 2021, rented points!

9th trip to Disney, 1st time to stay at AKL! SO hoping everything is open by then!

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2021 & 2022
If you have any updates please let me know…
January
1/26 - 2/6 Elsaalltheway - AKL
February
March
3/21 - 3/26 karen4546 - AKL
April
4/4 - 4/10 mom23guys2 - Jambo
4/11 - 4/17 kayteekt - AKL
May
5/2 - 5/6 Tinkerbelle83 - AKV
5/25 - 5/29 MickeyT - AKL
June
July
7/11 - 7/19 preemiemama - AKV Jambo
August
September
October

November
December
We're at Jambo in 2 days! Feb 4 - 11th. Going to be so strange!

what is available to eat at AKL? We may have an opportunity to rent a Kidani savannah view studio. We tried for BWI villa but one of the dates wasn’t available. The Kidani savannah view studio came up and it sounds like an awesome opportunity to stay at AKL (end of August/beginning of Sept)

Sanaa is quick service for breakfast and table service for lunch and dinner. They also offer take away through the MDE app
The pool bar is open Kidani with limited offerings
You can get some packaged foods at Johari - the shop in the lobby
Mara at Jambo is open for quick service breakfast

We will be there in two Deluxe Studios Savannah View December 12th-19th 2021, rented points!

9th trip to Disney, 1st time to stay at AKL! SO hoping everything is open by then!
I have added you
December
12/12 - 12/19 Brook~n~Matt - AKL

having a hard time pulling the trigger due to the slower transportation issues with COVID. I'm not sure if AKL is having these issues, but I have heard that other resorts are having problems with longer wait times. We also have a scooter user. For us, DHS is our #1 must do. I looked at BWI and BC, but they are not available. At the same time, the AKL is hands down the most beautiful resort in our book and having an opportunity to AFFORD a savannah view is hard to pass up!

having a hard time pulling the trigger due to the slower transportation issues with COVID. I'm not sure if AKL is having these issues, but I have heard that other resorts are having problems with longer wait times. We also have a scooter user. For us, DHS is our #1 must do. I looked at BWI and BC, but they are not available. At the same time, the AKL is hands down the most beautiful resort in our book and having an opportunity to AFFORD a savannah view is hard to pass up!

This is why I love split stays. AKL is beautiful, but not on my most rushed days. We did a split stay with 2 nights at BCV last month for our two early mornings at DHS. And in June we have a split stay at BWV with 3 nights at BWV for the same reason.

But if you don't like split stays uber is the best way to get to the parks early. We found buses were very hard to time to get to parks early.

Second time at Jambo, first as a DVC Member. We'll be there May 31-June8. Hope that Mara is at least open by then.

Second time at Jambo, first as a DVC Member. We'll be there May 31-June8. Hope that Mara is at least open by then.
I have added you

June
5/31 - 6/8 Bluegoat - Jambo
6/25 - 7/1 DisneyDiana - Jambo

The main resort isn't open, yet, correct? We've only stayed there once but loved it. Looking forward to staying again when it opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter