• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jambo House GV's

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
In what order do you find the GV's at Jambo House with the best views.

If you check out this map, I would think it would be easy to tell which GVs have the better savanna view. http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-akv/floor5.php I think it's more about how far you prefer to walk and whether you want the sun in the morning or afternoon. The back of the resort faces north. So two of the GVs on the Kudo trail would get afternoon sun and two of the ones on Zebra trail would get morning sun. I'm not sure about the ones farthers from the elevators. In the summer the one on the Kudo trail might get lots of morning sun and the same for the evening for the one on Zebra trail. But in fall and winter there would be more shade.

Many members prefer the Sunset savanna over the others.

I believe we had 5363 when we went, and it was incredible! Views were great and even saw an ostrich lay an egg! Granted the walk to the room was a little long, but we really enjoyed our stay there with our family of 12.

We enjoyed our stay in 5284 but you can see some of the HVAC and service area for the resort. A little of the trade off for being in one of the GV's closest to the lobby.

p2533046-4.jpg

p528616762-5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter