Jalapeño and Cheese Stuffed Pretzels

irene6118

Mouseketeer
I love these pretzels but can not find them anywhere now. Does anyone know where to find the jalapeño and cheese stuffed pretzels in Disney World? They used to have a little stand next to Hollywood Studios by the Rockin Roller Coaster.

As of November, that cart was still there, and I think you could also get them in front of Runaway Railway.

In MK, they are at a snack stand by Frontierland and Country Bear Jamboree. The front of the stand faces them and the back of it is to Tom Sawyer.

Enjoy! They are a favorite of ours, too!

The MK stand is right over the bear’s left shoulder for reference. 😀

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpeg
    IMG_1006.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
All of the above mentioned except for the kiosk in front of Runaway Railway… those were just regular

I love these pretzels but can not find them anywhere now. Does anyone know where to find the jalapeño and cheese stuffed pretzels in Disney World? They used to have a little stand next to Hollywood Studios by the Rockin Roller Coaster.
You can definitely still get them at the cart outside Rock n rollercoaster as I has 1 a week ago but it did take me 3 attempts to get one as they were out the first 2 times I went there.

They also have them at Boardwalk Joe’s, aptly, on the Boardwalk. We had one on Tuesday - yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter