Jacuzzi suits in Anaheim

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
Hubby and I are planning a Disney tip when they open. We always stay at the park vue inn because they have a Jacuzzi suite.... well guess what, its gone. I am so sad. I have not been able to find any other hotels up there with a hot tub in the room, any ideas? we will have a car so it does not have to be super close.

Did you call to confirm that they don't have an jacuzzi rooms now? I only ask because their website seems to go back and forth on what room types they have, but in the past when I have called, they have been able to book the room that I want.

Did you call to confirm that they don't have an jacuzzi rooms now? I only ask because their website seems to go back and forth on what room types they have, but in the past when I have called, they have been able to book the room that I want.
I Did, they said they removed them :sad:

What the heck is a jacuzzi suit? Sounds kinda hot to walk around in. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter