Jacksonville, NC

indigoxtreme

DIS Veteran
My daughter and son are moving to Jacksonville NC. My Daighter in Law (I don't like that term as I feel she is my daughter) is a Marine and will be stationed at New River. Can anyone tell us a good apartment complex or area of town that is a safe area to live in? They have no children as of yet. Thanks for your help!

My husband and I have been stationed at New River for the last 6 years. I would recommend living on base, if possible. We live on Tarawa Terrace, which is base housing for Lejeune/New River and the houses here are brand new. We were the first ones to ever live in this house!!

If they really want to be out in town, I would recommend The Reserve at Jacksonville Commons. It's in a nice area of town and they are fairly new. Definately stay away from the Beacham apartments. Many newbies go there because it's cheap, but you get what you pay for.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter