JACKPOT!!! At Dollar Tree...

greyhoundmama

Earning My Ears
Well, made a Dollar Tree run last night and boy did I do well. For my 10 y/o DS and 6 & 9 y/o DDs I got:

Three Disney spiral notebooks (5x7")
Three Disney mega-size coloring/activity books
Three Disney Pez dispensers (Pooh, Tigger & Piglet)
A bag of Mickie Mouse head suckers
A couple of packs of rain ponchos (2 per pack)
and my favorite...

A Mickie head- and Two Minnie head-shaped canteens with a shoulder strap!!! These are SOOOO cute! They came in several colors and each have a color-contrasting "hat" that unscrews for the drinking spout. They're a nice big size too (about 7-8" across and maybe 5-6" high). LOVE 'EM!!

Everything was $1.00 each!!

I am jealous. We don't have a dollar tree in our area. Those canteens sound SO cute!!! And for $1 you can't beat that!!!

Those coloring books rock, don't they? They're really big and have Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald on them. I bought 3 for my DD and 3 for her cousin.

The coloring/activity books I got are really thick, and each one has different character's on it. I can't remember who's on each one, but there's only a couple of characters on each of the ones that I got. I was there again last night (only spent $13 this time - no Disney stuff), but did see some really cute Disney keychains that I missed on my "Disney run"!!

I went yesterday and found a mini-fan (I wouldn't let my daughter open the package until we get to FL).

Also, a travel lint brush, and a large drawsting bag that I will use for dirty laundry on the hotel room. Lots of stuff for home, too.

They had the Mickey notebooks, coloring books, and canteens. I will take my daughter there before the trip next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter