Jackets or sweaters needed at night right now?

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
We leave for Aulani Saturday morning - was wondering if anybody's found it necessary to bring long sleeves for the evenings this time of year with the island breezes?! I tend to be cold natured so was wondering if I need to bring a light jacket?? Thx

We've always found the humidity in Hawaii to be so high that long sleeves weren't needed at night. However, none of us is cold natured, so you might want to pack a light sweater just in case, or for cold air conditioned restaurants, etc.

I am extremely cold natured! However we were there in December and did not need sleeves at night. The breeze was always warm enough for me, even when we ate outside. I wore a jean jacket to dinner once to complete the outfit but I didn't need it! That being said if you have room in the suitcase a light jacket is never a bad thing to bring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter