I've Only Gone And Booked!!

BethEJo

DIS Veteran
Can't believe it! We're going back to Orlando! What else are you supposed to do when you wake up hungover on a Saturday morning...?! :cool1:

We've always booked DIY in the past, but found a good deal booking with Monarch Holidays this time.

So...

Sept 5th - Sept 19th
Direct flights from LGW with Norwegian to MCO
Staybridge Inn Lake Buena Vista, 2 bed room apartment
£768 each

And then they have a special offer on which finishes tomorrow... 50% off Disney tickets with all Florida holidays. So 14 day ultimates have also been bought for £145!

I can't actually wait to start planning again!! Watch this space!!

That sound like a brilliant deal. We flew Norweigan and it was fine for us. We didn't add on the plane food and got a nice boots meal deal on the way out. It was far better than plane food.

That deal on the tickets is brilliant too! X

Can't believe it! We're going back to Orlando! What else are you supposed to do when you wake up hungover on a Saturday morning...?! :cool1:

We've always booked DIY in the past, but found a good deal booking with Monarch Holidays this time.

So...

Sept 5th - Sept 19th
Direct flights from LGW with Norwegian to MCO
Staybridge Inn Lake Buena Vista, 2 bed room apartment
£768 each

And then they have a special offer on which finishes tomorrow... 50% off Disney tickets with all Florida holidays. So 14 day ultimates have also been bought for £145!

I can't actually wait to start planning again!! Watch this space!!

Fantastic!! Great deal on the tickets. Let the planning commence.

That is an excellent bargain!! Well done and happy planning. We will be flying home on the 7th, may see you there :goodvibes

Proper bargain with the Disney tickets! That's the only part of the whole process that usually peeves me with not being able to get a decent discount on.
Happy planning! :D

Very exciting and awesome news about the ticket discount - wish ours were that cheap when we booked but alas they were not! Happy planning - actually not that long to wait until September, we booked our August trip with over a year to go and now we're at just over 5 months I feel like it's tomorrow or something ha ha given we've waited so long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter