I've never had such a horrible day

I'm sorry about the terrible day and hope things get better. You're right about the fact that we women can really handle things - it sounds like you did so very well.:hug:

Thanks to all of you. They did a cat scan and that came out clear they also did an mri and haven't heard on that they are holding him for observation and that is good. I'am optimistic as he wasn't confused and didn't show any signs of big weakness in his extremities.

Until today i never beleived i could be more then one person at a time, today i was proved wrong. I was able to deal with insurance companies, my dad and get my moms needs met all at the same time. I guess thats true what they say you don't know how stong a women is until you put her in hot water.

Also someone told me today that there is good in everything we go through , and i ahte to say it but i;m having a hard time seeing the good in any of this.

:hug: hold on help is on the way:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter