I've heard that Shades of Green sells Crocs

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
with cut-outs of Mickey instead of circles. Does anyone know if they are the real 'Crocs'?

Crocs does make Disney ones with the Mickey heads instead of circles. Both of my children have a pair and I am ordering some in the next month or so for myself.

From what I have read on the boards, there are Disney Crocs all over WDW. I have a red and black pair already. They are real Crocs.

I've seen Crocs on the golf course as well :rotfl:

Ok stupid joke...yes they sell them at many of the stores throughout WDW.

Yep, they are real Crocs and they are sold all over WDW. I've seen them in red/black, yellow/blue, pink/purple, coral/white, green/blue, and black/red pirate.

Yes, Crocs makes Mickey Crocs - you can order them direct from Crocs website or even shoebuy.com (which runs % off or $ off deals all the time)

The disney crocs are all over WDW..you won't have a problem fining any size / color for children or adults!

I paid $34.00 for my DD's mickey head crocs. I know the adult ones are even more. We bought them in EPCOT and at POR. I don't know if Shades of Green would be any different.

I have a pair of red/black. My husband found them at our local Hallmark store. I'm the disney fan, so I was surprised that he got them for me. He is not quite into it as much as me. Love them, so comfortable.:cool2:

You can buy Disney Crocs on Shoebuy.com. Usually I can find a coupon or code for $10 off and they have free shipping and no tax. Plus free returns.

Academy and Dillard's sells them here in TX, too.

I wish they had Disney maryjane style crocs...:)

The discount at SOG would not be as low as the specials through ShoeBuy (and you won't be charged sales tax either). I'd get some before you leave as I've seen Crocs in just about every PX/BX now but they never seem to have the more popular sizes in stock.

Just returned home yesterday from 9 days in DW.
Disney Crocs were everywhere!!!!!! and on everyone, from infants to the elderly. I couldn't believe it. :confused3
I heard that they were confortable and I considered buying them myself, but how they have caught on.........

The discount at SOG would not be as low as the specials through ShoeBuy (and you won't be charged sales tax either). I'd get some before you leave as I've seen Crocs in just about every PX/BX now but they never seem to have the more popular sizes in stock.

Not to be rude, but do you know for sure that the crocs at sog are not as cheap than shoebuy?

Not to be rude, but do you know for sure that the crocs at sog are not as cheap than shoebuy?

If they use the same pricing structure as AAFES they will only be $4-5 cheaper than list price. Shoebuy constantly runs specials where you can get $10 off...plus free shipping and no sales tax. If by chance I am wrong and the price @ SOG is similar (or lower) you would probably be okay if you wear an "off" shoe size.

If I remember correctly you pay no sales tax at SOG.....but I could be mistaken... we have seen MANY items in the SOG shopette for much less money than items being sold at the stores on Main St in MK - when we were there in Feb that was a jacket that we saw on Main St that was over $20 less at the shoppette....

I am so happy to hear that they are finally selling Crocs at Disney. Last summer, my son wore his everywhere we went. At Epcot, in the Land escalator, he got his Croc stuck and it tore off the entire front of his Croc. (A little disturbing situation, since it never stopped operating and could have torn off my son's toes instead). Anyway, he was devasted and we looked for Crocs everywhere. We were told that they were constantly being asked for Crocs but Disney did not sell them. Thankfully, my sister was coming in the next day to join our trip and she brought him a new pair.

If I remember correctly you pay no sales tax at SOG.....but I could be mistaken... we have seen MANY items in the SOG shopette for much less money than items being sold at the stores on Main St in MK - when we were there in Feb that was a jacket that we saw on Main St that was over $20 less at the shoppette....
You are correst you pay no sales tax at sog. Also things in the shoppette are so much cheaper than what you would pay at wdw and at disney resorts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter