• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I've declared this a HOLIDAY!!!!

DixieDreamer

<font color=blue>Instant Human - <font color=brown
<bgsound src="http://www.lyonfamilywdw.com/07 - Deep Creek.mp3">
<center>
barstar2.gif
</center>

After a particularly stressful week and after working several weekends in a row.... I have officially declared a ....

<center>HOLIDAY FOR MYSELF TODAY!</center>

I have been sooo decadent! :p I slept in until after 8 am (compared to my usual 4 am!).

<CENTER>
sofa.jpg
</CENTER>

Nothing useful has been done other than watering the garden and moving the horses out to the large pasture for the afternoon. I sat and watched them gallop around the field in a display of pure energy and playfulness! I must have watched them for an hour in the beautiful fall sunshine!

<center>
canteringappy.gif
</center>

I have been eating all day too! Mostly stuff that is good for me...

<center>
saladanim.gif
</center>

But I did eat three mini Reeses Peanut Butter cups from the Halloween Candy Stash!!!!

<center>
pb_cups.jpg
</center>

Rather than a shower... I took a long hot BUBBLE BATH!!!!

<center>
bubbles_bathtub_lg_clr.gif
</center>

And the best thing is ... I have been on the DIS CB - off and on all day!!!! I can't think of a nicer way to just laze the day away.

<center>
tux_programming_md_wht.gif
</center>

<center>LIFE IS GOOD WHEN IT IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOLIDAY!</center>

<center>
barstar2.gif
</center>

:D :D :D You should strongly consider declaring your own holiday tomorrow!! :D :D :D

I will celebrate your day in Akron in honor of you, but there anit no horse to watch so I will watch my neighbor the crook instead, but alll other festivites I can do, happy dixiedreamer day. :)

Happy Holiday Dixiedreamer! Sounds like a wonderful day. Enjoy...

P.s. I really enjoyed all your graphics that went along with your post. Very entertaining.

for you , sounds like it was well deserved too!
(loved your post with the graphics and music too...very relaxing!)
HC

Jason, Straycat, and Holycow - it is not too late to declare tomorrow YOUR holiday!!!!

I would be delighted to celebrate your days as well! ;) :D

Glad you enjoyed your holiday! I had a holiday today too, but didn't realize it until I read your post. I guess mine was an "undeclared personal holiday". LOL Great!

Great idea Dixie! I want a holiday too:( May be tomarrow I shall see if I can pull it off;) Thanks for the fun thread:)

Can I celebrate with you? I want my vacation to last a few more days!!!

What a wonderful holiday it sounds like you had... I could watch horses for hours, too.

But you know, you *could* just declare today to have been DixieDreamer Eve, and make tomorrow DixieDreamer Day, and do it all over again!! :D

-gina-

The wonderfuly relaxing piano playing is closing my eyes as I type, Dbl D. Thanks for the moment of solace. :)

Happy holiday Dixie...sounds like you had a wonderful day. My next holiday is scheduled in 13 years when my youngest goes to college. Care to join me?

hehe, AC, I'm with you. I'm looking at the year 2016 for the Snoopy holiday. :)

Glad you had a great day today, DD! :)

I don't know how I missed this yesterday but it sounds wonderful.

I got a little bit confused with this. (Doesn't take much!!!:crazy: )

I did at least learn how to spell 'holiday" over the year!!!!:rolleyes: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter