I've decided to make the leap

eclipseSD

Mouseketeer
After consulting with people here, taking a look at the positives and negatives, and adding in my personal feelings, I've decided to try seasonal summer employment.

In case you're wondering, I'm a soon-to-be high school grad who's going to college in August but wants to work at Disney World for the summer despite the fact that there's really no CP or CS program available for me. Even though I know there are other places nearby where I can make higher wages and live at home, I really want the experience (good or bad) of being a CM for 2-3 months.

I know that getting a seasonal job at WDW isn't super difficult (I'm hoping for attractions or hotels) but its really the housing and transportation that stops many from trying this. However, I'm hoping that if I keep searching and scouring I should be able to find a reasonable arrangment.

Anyone here have any experience with non-CP seasonal housing in the Orlando area? Any tips, hints, spare rooms, etc would be most welcome.

e-mail hbk500@gmail.com if you're in a similar situation and want to split rent or know of anything cheap and close to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter