"I've been Boo'ed" -- what next?

Deb, I couldn't help but notice that your signature says "Doing the turkey trot!" :rotfl: That is so cute! But I seem to recall that when my grandmother had diarrhea, she would say she had the "trots." :rotfl2: I think we can't win for losing with this Thanksgiving phrasing.

I think the phrase should be 'XXXXX gave me the trots'.....

DebºoºS;28491382 said:
You got it:thumbsup2 The real Turkey Trot was a popular ragtime dance in the 1900s but after all that stuffing and gobbling you may experience your grandmothers trot. ;)

Well, I love ragtime music. I am certain that the turkey trot was every bit as much fun as it sounds (the dancing version). As far as the other version of trotting, it looks like there is no fear of that since I have only been stuffed/gobbled once by UrsulasShadow :laughing: .

I loved learning the Turkey Trot in ballroom class. I'd like to see it done on DWTS:lmao:Now that's a dance Cloris would've known.

Deb, I couldn't help but notice that your signature says "Doing the turkey trot!" :rotfl: That is so cute! But I seem to recall that when my grandmother had diarrhea, she would say she had the "trots." :rotfl2: I think we can't win for losing with this Thanksgiving phrasing.

My Grandmother added "backdoor" to the beginning of "trots". :eek:

"It's a small world after all"

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter