iTunes Dummy Needs Help

DisneyDeeva

DIS Veteran
OK - everyone can relax...the dummy I'm talking about it me.

I'm an avid listener and was going in this weekend to clean up my iTunes Library (in addition to being a Disney Nut, I also love Harry Potter and have tons of old podcasts I needed to recategorize) As an Account Executive, I spend a fair amount of time in my car and my favorite podcasts are the only thing that get me through the week.

OK, here's my question....I must have a touch of OCD because I try to have album covers downloaded or imported for all my music. I went to download the logos for all the podcasts I listen to and the DisUnplugged "album cover" came across as a video. It won't let me change it and I can't find a good .jpg file of the logo anyway.

Anyone out there know how to fix this on iTunes? What am I doing wrong?

BTW - you guys do an great show each week. With so many Disney podcasts out there it is tough to find a unique niche and you have succeeded unquestionably!

Alisa

Thanx, that link is perfect.

Now, how do I remove the video currently showing up in the images window for the DisUnplugged on iTunes.

I tried to right click and paste but the same image is there.

Now, how do I remove the video currently showing up in the images window for the DisUnplugged on iTunes.

Images window? I"m not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the album cover? Without being sure what you're referring to, my first response would be to tell you to delete the video the same way you added it.

When I add artwork, I view my library by album cover. I select all titles, right click and "get info". Then I paste the artwork in the box. I do the same thing for my music.

I think I finally figured it out. I had downloaded the video of Illuminations and Hallowishes at the same time I downloaded the weekly podcasts so they were in the same folder. For some reason, the video was overriding the album artwork and giving me a blurry image from the video as the artwork. Every time I tried to copy the logo, it would process OK until it got to the video and then flip back to the blurry image.

Weird. Easy enough to fix though. I just deleted those two files from my iTunes Library and stored them in another location on my hard drive.

Problem solved. Thanx for pointing me to where I can find the logo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter