It's taken me seven months to start writing....pre trippie!!

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
Pre trippie…Well, it’s not really pre trip at all as it all happened last summer!! :rotfl2: But after a few weeks of reading other trippies and pining for Florida I thought I’d torture myself by doing this trip report. :thumbsup2 So I unearthed my planning book and found that I had actually taken daily notes (good diser that I am ;-) ) So no going back…. :surfweb:

Brief introductions!!
Myself- Verity…Lover of all things Orlando, but especially WDW. This is my twelfth trip.

DH- Simon…Lover of big cars in Orlando and generally being in the States, puts up with a lot of Disney planning nonsense from yours truly. This is his eighth trip.

DD- Evie, 7, loves all things Disney and is beyond excited for this trip. This will be her fourth trip.

DS- Sam, 2, this is his second trip, but he was a baby last time. Lover of Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and all things Mickey Mouse.

DM- Vivian, my mum is coming along for this trip and is mainly looking forward to some Florida sunshine! She has visited many times before.

A Bit of background info….This trip was over a year in the planning. My brother and his wife live out in the states, North Carolina to be exact but spend the summer in New York. We decided we would all meet the next summer in our joint favourite place--=WDW!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: By June we had found a villa through our last villa owner, we wanted to stay at Orange Tree again as we loved it so much last time we were there. So September 2012 comes and with a bit of help from the clever WayneG on the planning boards we found great priced flights direct to Orlando international through Opodo. Thanks Wayne!! :thumbsup2 So the plan is Fly out 21st July 2013 for 14 nights with Matt and Tracey to join us on 25th July for 4 nights. Much excitement and planning in the months leading up to the trip that I won’t bore you with but ESTAs are done, car hired, ADRs are made, days planned and tickets bought…. We’re all ready to go!! Who’s coming with me??

I'll come along for the ride :banana:

Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in!! I should really be ironing or doing housework as it's my day off but hey ho, on with the next part. ;)

Sunday morning treat -Reading your trippie so far ;-) I recall lots of discussions on wet/snowy afternoons on ADR selections and tickets choices

Looking forward to hearing more :-)

Yay, excited for this. Looking forward to reading more Verity. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter