Its Snowing in New Orleans!!!!

Thanks for the pictures. I hadn't seen any yet, but I got a phone call from my sister n law in New Orleans and she told me they shut everything down and told people to carefully go home. My neice lives in Baton Rouge and she goes to a private school on the LSU campus and they shut the campus down too. My 14 year old neice has never seen snow before and she is in heaven! Snow day!!!. :)

Did all of the stores sell out of Bread, Milk and Toilet Paper ? Like they do here every time some says SNOW

You guys don't really know how to panic - it's beer, bread, milk and cigarettes that sell out first every time there's a big blizzard in Buffalo - it takes about 30" or more to get people's attention here though.

You guys don't really know how to panic - it's beer, bread, milk and cigarettes that sell out first every time there's a big blizzard in Buffalo - it takes about 30" or more to get people's attention here though.

LOL! Sounds like hurricane season here. :)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...everywhere Rog goes! :santa:
Enjoy! :wizard:

That sounds about right for here in New England, too.

Welcome to my world, now imagine all that snow much deeper (say another foot or more) and lasting for about 5 months:mad:

Here in central NJ we only had one snow so far which was only slightly more then N.O got but winter has been slower in the early winter for us we usually get our snow in later Jan-late Feb Dec snow isn't as likely as it use to be here anymore

Cool Rog....I bet the kids (big ones too) loved playing out in the snow :thumbsup2

hey Rog, I was in your neck of the woods today. Had to bring my youngest to Dr's office in Covington. I could not believe the difference in just a short drive from my side of the LA/MS state line. There was snow everywhere after the Lacomb exit heading your way. I wish it had stuck here.

yeah...it REALLY came down hard for a few hours on the north side of the lake..we had nearly 6 inches....thats a Southern Louisiana record!!!Theres STILL some snow on our roof and the snowmen are still hanging out in the yards...the look like melted plastic army men..but they are still there. It really was a blast getting that so unexpectedly. But Im glad it doesnt hit us the way it does those guys up north...a couple of days every few years makes ya not get sick of it...but DAMN...when it slushes up...it really IS a nasty mess, aint it!

We saw all the snow on the side 12 this morning as we went through La.

well....you gotta post some pics...give us some details...how was it?????

I'll be visiting New Orleans at Christmas, so I sure hope it snows again while I am there.
Come on Santa how about a white Christmas? This Florida girl has never seen the stuff. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter