It's real!! My Papers & $$ are in the system!!

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
Just had to share that!! I dropped off my FedEx package this afternoon, and just checked the tracking #. Shows that it's left the city!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to go home, 14 nights, June 2002!!:earseek: :crazy:

Congratulations, BraveMom3!!

I just sent off my package for our 2nd Add-On about a month ago - I was just as excited as you!!

Welcome Home, Neighbor!!

going to say Congratulations and Welcome Home!! But after four straight posts of that, I have to be different.

Hmmmmmm....

Ahhhh, I've got it!

Welcome Home and Congratulations!!!! :D

:bounce:

LOL JonHM! :)

Congratulations & Welcome Home BraveMom3! :) You're going to love being DVC members! :)

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and support!! It helps ease some of my last minute anxiety.:) I checked earlier today, and my package was delivered this a.m., so I guess it's a done deal. This is quite a leap, but I keep telling myself that we plan on continuing our visits, and this should ease some of financial burden in the long run. It's just that initial outlay!!:eek:

I can't wait to experience our first trip home, scheduled for 14 nights in June 2002!! I'm looking forward to new experiences, perhaps a real effort at RELAXING a little for a change, and new memories for me and my 3 little "Disney Angels:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:".

Now I just need to knock a BIG dent in this bill, so I can prepare to add-on at BCV!! :D

Congratulations & I would welcome you home but I'm not there yet. Still waiting to close on resale, did you buy resale or through Disney? If resale, how long did it take?

Disney Adventurer--

I bought through Disney, cash. I haven't heard anything back from them, yet. I've read that it usually takes about 1 week after they receive the signed papers and $$ from buyer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter